Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Ballet flats do hold perfect aroma

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ballet flats do hold perfect aroma
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone,
To all that know me on W.U. they might have read that my wife has the unsmelliest feet I have known, but I have a breakthrough and that is ballet flats. I bought my wife two pairs of black ballet flats with white and black insoles so any sweat can be seen visibly. My wife lives in Turkey so for a good four months she has worn her flats daily in 80+F which has had a very good return.

As she showers regularly there is hardly any chance of her having sweaty feet, even when she has left her feet all day there is only a small trace of aroma and it is very small.

The flats she has been wearing surprised me and got me excited as well as when I first took a sniff, the smell was wonderful the smell of cheesy feet and sweat mixed with the snythetic material of the flats was really a great mixture, as I smelt the toe area the cheesy scent was a bit stronger and I soon got a huge erection, on smelling the sole area there was just a faint smell nothing like the toe area. I usually smell her feet but there is little to nothing smell on them. I am just so pleased that the scent I crave is finally being produced and in flats, so it proves that even women with unsmelly feet in the right circumstances can produce aroma which hits the spot.

I am selling a pair of her flats on e-bay if anyone is interested, I have since bought her three more identical pairs of flats to sweat in

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's the link to the ebay add?

And great news muleslicker. I was in a similar situation with my girlfriend until she wore out a pair of ballet flats which are now very smelly. WHat a blessing [Smile]

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Long live ballet flats. They are so sexy. So sweaty. So smelly. They are everything to me!

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Sol and Toe sucker, Sol I will add the link below for the flats, they smell cheesy near the toe area and smell a little sweaty a nice aroma actually but not a strong vinegary smell which I do not like personally.
Toe, yes these shoes are now rising as a firm favourite for me

link http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/130585899080?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toe Sucker II:
Long live ballet flats. They are so sexy. So sweaty. So smelly. They are everything to me!

OMGosh!! [Tongue] For a second there, I thought I was reading lyrics to a song! (Well done, Toe Sucker II) [Thumbs Up]

I'm curious, isn't this a continuation from an older thread?

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Weekend_Warrior:
quote:
Originally posted by Toe Sucker II:

OMGosh!! [Tongue] For a second there, I thought I was reading lyrics to a song! (Well done, Toe Sucker II) [Thumbs Up]

I'm curious, isn't this a continuation from an older thread?

Thanks Weekend Warrior.

I don't think it's a continuation; I think it's more a reaffirmation that ballet flats are the creation of a supreme goddess who wants us to smell foot funk in all its glory. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links