Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I go insane for thin ankles/achilies tendon

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I go insane for thin ankles/achilies tendon
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know when a girl has a really defined achilies tendon running down into the ankle.

I was having sex with a girl I'm loosely seeing today. She has what you could describe as a thin build. Great long straight fingers and massive long toes. We were in missionary and I put her legs straight up in the air and looked at her ankles and she has a very defined achilies (in stark contrast to my last girlfriend).

I blew my load not long after haha.

[ October 09, 2011, 01:11 PM: Message edited by: Rae124 ]

Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
larrrr
Major Player
Member # 42092

Icon 1 posted      Profile for larrrr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I blow my load quickly when I'm holding that area with a soft cold sole in my face going from sole to toes while holding the other one out in front of my face with a good view. [Smile]
Posts: 206 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha thanks for sharing.

I prefer a warm smelly sole to a cold one [Smile]

Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
larrrr
Major Player
Member # 42092

Icon 1 posted      Profile for larrrr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now don't get me wrong, I like warm ones too. I think it's like a flipping the pillow to get to the cold side thing. To me there's nothing better than a cold one that's so soft to the point of where it seems wet and it's not even fresh out of a shoe.
Posts: 206 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterjohn
Elite Trooper
Member # 37637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peterjohn   Email peterjohn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey thanks for that.but were are the pics of those sexy long toes

--------------------
peterjohn

Posts: 281 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That position always gets me worked up! [Big Grin] [Jerkoff]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's all about the curves to me... a narrow ankle accentuates the swell of the heel and adds the appearance of length to the calf. Can't go wrong with dainty ankles [Smile]
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's not a huge turn on for me as much as feet are, but I love seeing a woman in high heels with well defined calves.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I completely agree, I love thin ankles and this heels. i notice this feature really turns me on
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another reason I love FBB feet! [Big Grin]
Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Fbb?
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Female BodyBuilders

95% of them have very well defined ankles/legs (and everything else) so you usually see that well defined achilles that you're talking about on them.

Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Ah right.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links