Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Witnessed a game of "footsie"

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Witnessed a game of "footsie"
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was in Boston on business late last week and while out at dinner I notice a guy getting "worked" under the table.

Was sitting with a couple of colleagues when one of them nudged me and pointed to booth that was occupied by a guy and a girl seated across from each other. She was working her foot (encased in black hosiery) up his leg to his crotch and kept up a little massage all throughout dinner. At times, she had both feet in his lap. The restraurant was sort of a split level and they were seated at about our eye level about 20 feet away, so I was fortunate enough to get a good look at the action!

From the looks of it, I got the feeling that the lucky gent had a foot fetish, and wasn't just some regular guy getting teased.

Fess up... which one of you lucky bastards was the guy??????!!!!!!!

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was my girlfriend and I--just kidding! [Smile]
Actually, she usually takes her shoes off and puts her feet in my lap, when we're eating. If she's wearing socks, she usually lets me take them off.
Did the girl have nice feet?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who needs cheese on the burger when you can have a smelly set of feet in your lap during dinner.

Less calories, more filling.

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links