Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Some Women Think We're Weidos. . . (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Some Women Think We're Weidos. . .
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mattu2:
I've always found that if you present it like it's perfectly normal 9 times out of 10 most girls will be more curious than weirded out.

Agreed.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
True story: Most women don't think we're weird because we like feet, it's because for a lot of us, all we see is a girl below her ankles. Wow the girl entirely, get the feet.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18270 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, that is definitely another reason why it's so important that the feet belong to an attractive girl.

I see it as more of an active sport than a passive punt.

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Someone can be giving a girl a foot rub in public, you can't get a blowjob in public. That's the difference. Feet aren't primarily sexual to most ppl, they are to us.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cathymules
Loyal Member
Member # 15805

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cathymules   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i just love having my toes sucked.Im glad to have someone to satisfy me sexualy.The first time i had it done it blew me away.I do not judge or feel people are submissive because they like feet.Live and let Live. Love allways Cathymules
Posts: 83 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cognitive dissonance: is a discomfort caused by holding conflicting ideas simultaneously. The theory of cognitive dissonance proposes that people have a motivational drive to reduce dissonance. They do this by changing their attitudes, beliefs, and actions.

Ok. Ok. Women that have sex with a foot guy and then think he's weird are put into this position. If she feels as though she only hooks up with cool guys yet she feels as though foot fetish guys are weird....she MUST alter her view somehow. Either she starts thinking "I hook up with weirdos" or "This foot fetish guy isn't weird". If she has self respect...she'll go for the latter of the two.

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doneforever
Elite Trooper
Member # 38637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doneforever   Email Doneforever   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cathymules:
i just love having my toes sucked.Im glad to have someone to satisfy me sexualy.The first time i had it done it blew me away.I do not judge or feel people are submissive because they like feet.Live and let Live. Love allways Cathymules

Woah!
Posts: 302 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont care what anybody thinks...I have an HTC Evo with al kinds of pretty feet pics that I use for screen savers, Rainha Dayse, Wifey, Vannessa Leone, Emy Reyes, and a few other pics that were sent by ladies who know that I like cute feet...It sometimes shocks people when they see them and they will ask, "Whose feet are those?" Or, "why do you have feet on your phone?". ITS ALSO MADE MORE THAN A FEW LADIES TAKE THEIR SHOES OFF AND ASK ME TO LOOK AT THEIR FEET. I have also had many ladies say, "Yes, she does have cute feet."...

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DeTrOiT:
I dont care what anybody thinks...I have an HTC Evo with al kinds of pretty feet pics that I use for screen savers, Rainha Dayse, Wifey, Vannessa Leone, Emy Reyes, and a few other pics that were sent by ladies who know that I like cute feet...It sometimes shocks people when they see them and they will ask, "Whose feet are those?" Or, "why do you have feet on your phone?". ITS ALSO MADE MORE THAN A FEW LADIES TAKE THEIR SHOES OFF AND ASK ME TO LOOK AT THEIR FEET. I have also had many ladies say, "Yes, she does have cute feet."...

Pretty hilarious/ brilliant.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sure only a few women out there truly believe that any of us are freaks. It's only the small minority of self hating creeps that ruin it for the rest of the normal foot admirers who don't film in libraries or lick toes in the grocery stores or run around the internet fanning the flames of every possible news story of such an event. You guys are pretty much normal, it's all about the approach to women.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18361 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
True, dougiezerts, most women love to be pampered with a foot massage, and most women are programmed to think we are weidos if we enjoy pampering them too much. However, after a good foot massage women often fall asleep and we are free to do as much weido stuff as we can imagine, long as we don't wake them.
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
During my undergraduate days, a girl I knew told me she considered foot fetishes nasty and weird. Years later the same girl admitted she had said so because she considered her own feet unattractive.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes all women love foot massages.

From my experience they dont think its weird they just dont understand or think that they have pretty feet.

To them its just feet.

That is why I do interviews clips with all of my models.That way guys get to hear how women feel about guys who have foot fetishes.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FIASCo:
During my undergraduate days, a girl I knew told me she considered foot fetishes nasty and weird. Years later the same girl admitted she had said so because she considered her own feet unattractive.

Interesting point.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links