Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Ed Fox: Glamour From the Ground Up review

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ed Fox: Glamour From the Ground Up review
Romantic_dork
Elite Trooper
Member # 22978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Romantic_dork   Email Romantic_dork   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Recently I order Glamour from the ground up by famous foot fetish photographer Ed Fox. I was hoping for my money's worth. What I got surprised me and satisfied both my wallet and my Johnson. The book has many pictures of various models shot by Ed Fox and all of the pictures were printed out nicely for the book. Very sexy pictures for anyone attracted to foot fetish or erotica/nude women. The DVD was also a great bonus. Many of the clips are very short but worth the time you spend watching on your free time. All in all I'm happy with my purchase and would like any foot fetishes or fan of Ed Fox to check this book out. The book is worth the price and would not break your wallet; just do not play with your Johnson to much! [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 297 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you have any pics from the book?
Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Romantic_dork
Elite Trooper
Member # 22978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Romantic_dork   Email Romantic_dork   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I found these websites for you and others interested in some preview pictures.
(1) link
http://pocketvenus.wordpress.com/2011/03/29/ed-fox-glamour-from-the-ground-up-dvd-edn/

The first link is a the number "1" and the second wouldn't convert correctly. But it will still work.

Posts: 297 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ed is a class act. Hell, he let me send him some interview questions when I was back in college for a paper I had to write about a profession in media. I picked photography and asked him some questions. My teacher wrote that I picked an interesting subject to interview. LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I think about it, some of the earlier foot pics I'd seen online (back in the day) were taken by the legendary Ed Fox! [Cool]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the comments he makes on the video clip.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links