Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Fem Dom World

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Fem Dom World
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all. I have a general question to throw out at all of you. I know that there is some overlap between the foot fetish world and the Fem Dom world. Does anyone care to comment on this statement? I have had an opportunity to experience the fem dom world recently and found it to be quite exciting. Anyone else have a comment or share my curiosity?
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gramps
Loyal Member
Member # 610

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gramps   Email gramps       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
some of the DOM vids would keep many from trying it out. The ones where all they do is kick and stomp the guys jewels? I do not understand how this could possibly get the guy off. Now the ones where a guys mouth is taked so he has to breathe totally thru his nose, and then putting their smelly stockinged feet in his face, that I can get off too. BUT the visiousness of some of these vids are really sick.
JMO

Posts: 57 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not into stomping or ball-torture, but I'm very well into foot-to-face domination such as face-standing and trampling. Best with bare feet or flat sandals / flip-flops; heels are a no-go.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh FemDom, how I love thee. I've been with a few women who were well versed in the art of FemDom, Humiliation, S&M/BSDM, Cuckolding, and Fetishes in general. Most of those experiences were mind blowing, even if they weren't cum blowing. Yes, it is possible to be teased beyond belief, not cum, and still love every freaking second of what just transpired.

While it isn't for everyone (those who don't like being teased, humiliated, or experiencing a little bit of pain with pleasure), those of us who like it, tend to love it.

I've found that most of these experiences I've had were so great because the woman was more than just a quick lay or a girl who went through the motions just to get herself and you off. These girls, while in charge, are ACTUALLY there for YOU. It sounds untrue, but it is very true. If it wasn't, they wouldn't ask you what things you enjoy, turn you on, etc.

As for those who don't like the ball busting, well, can't understand it, it is hard to explain really. Ever try explaining how a girl's smelly feet fresh out of boots smell so erotic to you to someone totally not into feet? Well, the same holds true here. You just have to like it. While I don't like a girl using my balls as a soccer ball per se, I do like a girl with a firm, okay, very firm grip to tug on mine and squish them under her sweaty feet.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick thank you very much for your comment. I knew that you would have an opinion on this subject. and that you would be able to put it into words nicely.
Yes, I have found out that the world of Fem Dom is quite exciting as well as fascinating. Sexual pleasure begins in our brain and if you are lucky enough to have been under the power and spell of a dominant woman, well it can be, as you write "mind blowing" The problem is that the experience can be so intense, that it takes over your thoughts 24/7. Hope to get more thoughts on this subject.

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Girlgotsole
Major Player
Member # 14405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Girlgotsole   Email Girlgotsole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've always been into FemDom and I'm a foot fetishist. A lot of foot play before my wife and I ends up going FemDom real fast. I love it.

I do think there's a connection there, but not for everybody. For me, you're getting down and worshiping the feet. That's traditionally considered an act of humility. So, maybe that's why they go together often?

Also, if you're a sole guy, like me, you want to get them on your face. So, again, it just seems to humiliating to be under the feet while the lady is sitting down and doing something else. That's good times, if you ask me.

Anyway, so I don't think it's odd to like it one way or another when it comes to FemDom. But I think there is a connection for quite a few foot guys between FemDom and feet.

Posts: 201 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links