Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Put these professions in order of preference for a footjob

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Put these professions in order of preference for a footjob
sportyruss
Board Regular
Member # 16512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sportyruss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was bored so I decided to see what you guys think. Out of these 'professions', which do you think would give the best footjob, and make you spill your load quickest?

1. Ballet Dancer
2. Gymnast
3. Burlesque Stripper
4. Synchronised Swimmer
5. Rhythmic Gymnast
6. Yoga/Pilates Teacher

I'd put it in this order

1. Rhythmic Gymnast
2. Ballet Dancer
3. Gymnast
4. Burlesque Stripper
5. Synchronised Swimmer
6. Yoga/Pilates Teacher

All of them have their merits, with sexy arches and toe-pointing techniques, but for me I think the Rhythmic gymnast would have the softest most talented feet. What do you think?

Posts: 45 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mmmtoes
Major Player
Member # 30792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mmmtoes   Email mmmtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think any profession determines how well a woman gives a foot job. A grocery clerk could easily give better foot jobs than any of the professions you named.

My wife is an accountant and she gives me, what I consider to be the best footjob possible because she knows what and how I like it.

This general categorizing makes no sense to me...

Posts: 237 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with mmmtoes. Also many ballet dancers and strippers may have sore feet due to shoes they have to wear. For me it wouldn't matter who gave me a footjob, as long as I get one!
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to agree with mmmtoes.. Preofession is probably one of the irrelavant things when it comes to footjob skills.

I think what seperates the good ones from the not so good is quite simply desire. If the chick really wants to and likes the feeling she gets by making a guy cum by using her feet then she will be good.

Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yoga instructor
Ballet dancer
Rhythmic gymnast
Gymnast
Stripper
Swimmer

Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would say you have it pretty well thought out, sportyruss. I would move the stripper down to bottom, based on the abuse their precious feet take dancing in heels. They could all use a good footguy to pamper them. I was just admiring the form of some beautiful, bare gymnast feet today. The folks at Wu's could sure come up with some interesting new Olympic events. I'll be the judge of that [Jerkoff]
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snow by Summer
Board Regular
Member # 39539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Snow by Summer   Email Snow by Summer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by baalfootish:
Yoga instructor
Ballet dancer
Rhythmic gymnast
Gymnast
Stripper
Swimmer

That order seems right to me. I guess I'll go with that order, too.

You know, on second thought, I'll have the stripper and the gymnast switch places.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 20 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stripper.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links