Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » stripper feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: stripper feet
edelbrock
Elite Trooper
Member # 17055

Icon 1 posted      Profile for edelbrock   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just got home from the strip club and i havent gone in for a dance with a stripper for her feet in years. my hands and face STILL smell like her feet. they were so strong, any foot smell lover would pop instant wood.

sorry for those of you who dont like the smell! hahaha.

--------------------
www.joeysfeetgirls.com
Twitter/IG: @joeysfeetgirls

Posts: 260 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
excellent experience! i love it when a woman's feet smell stay on your face for hours after the encounter.

especially when it is a good strong smell from a hottie!

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonascuomo
Elite Trooper
Member # 20905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jonascuomo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've done that back in the day when I was single...I love it when the smell is so powerful it sticks with you for hours!

--------------------
**on the first day, God created feet..and it was good**

Posts: 315 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I LOVE those kind of experiences! I have many memories just like that!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deano4feet
Loyal Member
Member # 42813

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deano4feet   Email deano4feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please repost....link is dead
Thanks DEANO

Posts: 97 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sure you won't wash your hands or face for days, haha.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't wait to go back to a strip club and let my freak flag fly. Last time I went I was really conservative and wasn't open about my fetish. Next time it's feet only, no lap dances. I'd go right now, but I don't want to go alone. My friends bday is next month, so him and his gf are going. I told him I'd buy his first dance.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beckylovefeet
Board Regular
Member # 43809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for beckylovefeet   Author's Homepage   Email beckylovefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting post, thnks for sharing

[ November 29, 2011, 12:11 PM: Message edited by: beckylovefeet ]

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/beckylovefeet?feature=mhee

twitter.com/beckylovefeet

Posts: 6 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Talos:
I can't wait to go back to a strip club and let my freak flag fly. Last time I went I was really conservative and wasn't open about my fetish. Next time it's feet only, no lap dances. I'd go right now, but I don't want to go alone. My friends bday is next month, so him and his gf are going. I told him I'd buy his first dance.

I hear ya..
Yes, Id say going to a foot party alone is one thing....But going to the strip club alone is a completely different story!!

Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
idolfan06
Loyal Member
Member # 17021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for idolfan06     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was at a strip club last night.. got a private dance and all. but i didn't mention anything about feet, and now after seeing this FUCK.. I should have!!! I had the biggest hard on just having her feet slightly touch my hands, on accident. What do you even tell them, I'd love to have one of these experiences.. in the face?!... fuck.
Posts: 69 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eastbay26
Board Regular
Member # 43901

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eastbay26   Email eastbay26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What are you guys afraid of? I dont understand. I just tell the stripper when she offers me a dance, I have a foot fetish is that ok? And they almost always knowingly say ya of course comeon. I would recommend going during the weekday during the day when their are not alot of customers and the dancers are most desperate. I would also recommend golds club. Their dance room , 10 dollar dance, is huge and has private nooks where you get with feet and avoid weird glances if your insecure. Last time I went I got a dance like that and the stripper clearly told her friends cause I had a stripper come up to me and offer me a dance by sitting next to me and putting her heels in my lap and asking if i wanted a dance. Your never going to see the people in the strip club again so who cares.
Posts: 22 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is EASY MONEY for the girls, and 90% of them will let you rub their feet, smell their feet and kiss their feet, in a private dance area, be it a backroom or what have you. Their feet hurt from dancing and from the stripper heels, most love to have their feet massaged. You pay between $10-$20 for a five minute dance, just tell them you don't want the lap dance, you just want to make their feet feel good, and enjoy them a little yourself! IT IS NOT UNCOMMON FOR THESE GIRLS, you likely won't see them again, SO JUST GO FOR IT AND ENJOY! NOTHING TO BE SCARED OR ASHAMED ABOUT!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ROYALS22262:
It is EASY MONEY for the girls, and 90% of them will let you rub their feet, smell their feet and kiss their feet, in a private dance area, be it a backroom or what have you. Their feet hurt from dancing and from the stripper heels, most love to have their feet massaged. You pay between $10-$20 for a five minute dance, just tell them you don't want the lap dance, you just want to make their feet feel good, and enjoy them a little yourself! IT IS NOT UNCOMMON FOR THESE GIRLS, you likely won't see them again, SO JUST GO FOR IT AND ENJOY! NOTHING TO BE SCARED OR ASHAMED ABOUT!!!

Not only is it easy money...I've been fortunate enough where if a girl DOES say no, its within earshoot of ANOTHER stripper who says something like "Girl you stupid" then grabs my arm and says lets go. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been to many strip clubs but I can only remember 1 girl who had really nice feet. I've never been a lap dance kinda guy either. I would just go in, order a steak, watch the game and occasionally glance at the dancers...I never though about their feet..Damned, i may have missed out on some cute feet..

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links