Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Stiletto implants could be the thing of the future (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Stiletto implants could be the thing of the future
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This article is ridiculous. Why do people act like body modification is some new pop culture phenomena? Body modification practices have been around as long as we have. There are plenty of cultures that still actively practice things like rings on the neck, disked ears lips etc, and all kinds of piercings. The people who get extremely radical modifications in modern society (like that Lizardman guy who does freakshows) are not really representative of larger society.
Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John K. Kryton
Major Player
Member # 36180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John K. Kryton   Email John K. Kryton   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LMFAO Funniest and weirdest thing ever. Don't ever believe what people say about the future, it never comes true. That article feels like it's only out for the fun of Halloween.
Posts: 131 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elzbennet
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elzbennet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy crap! Creeepy!!!!

--------------------
Elz

Posts: 937 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heels are meant to be slipped off. Even a vacuum-tube robot can figure that out. Heels are just a neon sign by the roadside to get you pull over, and not meant to be a permanent fixture. A woman with built- in heels could be quite dangerous to my vision when at 6am I dive beneath the covers for some foreplay cuddle time.
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another thing: HEELS BREAK, regardless of what they're made of. At least with a shoe you can just buy another. With this "installation", you're looking at constant trips to the hospital, not to mention infection. Also pretty sure no insurance would cover this, so each time will be an out of pocket expense.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That would be way to wierd almost freaky.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Honestly, I don't think there'd be a whole lot of women who would go for that.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kerisfeet
Board Regular
Member # 43891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kerisfeet   Email kerisfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no way that would be even remotely comfortable either! repulsed big time
Posts: 8 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
candidfootspy
Board Regular
Member # 34384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for candidfootspy   Author's Homepage   Email candidfootspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow. That actually made me cringe...

--------------------
Because you can't help but peek anyway. WWW.CANDIDFOOTSPY.COM  -

Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is gross, but i gotta say that the story is crap. i mean they cite items like tongue splitting and skinplants like their new. the rings which elongate the neck are an ancient tribal tradition which some have been keen to start doing again. how does tongue splitting (which does heal and close up after a while no matter what you do cuz the tongue has amazing healing properties, the ouch part is i know people who have Re-Split their when it almost closed up after a few years) so how does tongue splitting immediately lead to stileto implants?
Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
quote:
Originally posted by Weekend_Warrior:
celeb who's completely appalled by my Foot Fetish (like Kate Beckinsale)

holy cow, is this true? i did not know she was appalled by foot fetish. any link to an article or is this just a suspicion?
A few years back, Kate Beckinsale was on the Tonight Show. From what I can remember, Leno's 2nd guest admitted he had a foot fetish. (I think it was Puff Daddy)

Let me just say this: She may not have said anything, but her body language told a different story. Truthfully speaking the whole ordeal--for me--was quite unnerving! Jay being Jay, he tried working the fetish into the conversation. I'm listening to Jay, but I'm lookin @ Kate! She starts shiftin' in her seat (as if she just received some bad news) Who does that!? [Confused] From the looks of her eyes, I almost thought she was looking for the EXIT! To top it all off, the smile she had on her face immediately disappeared.

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
W.....T.....F.....smh

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links