Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » so here is another 'Do i tell her, don't i tell her' Question!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: so here is another 'Do i tell her, don't i tell her' Question!
warp
Elite Trooper
Member # 15496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for warp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok guys, so lemme bring you up to speed.

Remember that problem i had not so long ago where i thought this girl i was getting with might have been pregnant? Well she wasn't, she's had two periods since then all is good.

Im British and she's American, we have had sex sooooo many times now its un-real, i get so turned on by her boobs, her pussy not to even mention her perfect and i mean PERFECT lolly pop toes on her wonderful small feet, finished off with the best coloured soles you could imagine but most importantly, i get turned on by HER, which im sure of other gentlemen will agree with, is an awesome thing.

Its hard without going too indepth into the story why im lucky enough to see her fairly often, well as often as i can being in the UK and her in the US. We Skype a lot, and both masterbate to each other. She makes me feel amazing and had told me ive done stuff to her that no other guy has done previous.

We aren't in a relationship tho because of the distance between us, however, we both say we are in love with each other, and i really mean that, i love this girl.

Now here are the facts...

On more than one occasion she has put her feet on my dick and given a quick rub, almost in a joking way, ive never acted like i didn't like it, infact once, she asked if it felt good, i said "of course!" then she sat up again and carried on with her handjob.

She has also on more than one occasion rubbed her feet on me in a joking way and on my face etc... i would have given her a weird kinda look but again, i haven't pulled away.

Now here comes the problems, before in a group gathering she has said she hates her feet being touched and someone said what if *warp* touches your feet, *warp* go on! Touch her feet!! And she looked at me in the way of, go on then if you must, but i really really don't want you too!

I didn't i just joked and said, if she doesn't want her feet touched then she won't have them touched, ya know.

By the way, none of my friends know of my FF.

So what do i do? Shall i tell her over Skype one night that hey can i tell you a secret, i really like your feet, will you show me them on camera, or do i wait till i see her face to face next and tell her then?

Guys, gimme the great advice that you have all done for before, looking forward to reading your feed back!

Warp.

Posts: 268 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you two are really into each other, then you're going to have to tell her eventually. Especially since your foot fetish is important sexually to you. If she loves you in return, then she would not have too much of a problem with you touching her feet. Yeah, she hates having her feet touched, but some girls can be turned, and she could possibly be one of those girls.

If you don't tell her, you'll only end up sexually unfulfilled, which could lead to disaster down the line.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by warp:
On more than one occasion she has put her feet on my dick and given a quick rub, almost in a joking way, ive never acted like i didn't like it, infact once, she asked if it felt good, i said "of course!" then she sat up again and carried on with her handjob.

That was your "in" right there. When she went back to her hand, why didn't you ask her to continue with her feet?

You don't have to confess anything. In every relationship I've had, I've never had to have the "talk" about my interest in her feet. It just comes out in our foreplay, just like what you mentioned above.

The next time your with her and fooling around, just guide her foot to your crotch and she'll get the idea. If she asks you about it later, then just tell her in a matter of fact way that her feet turn you on... end of story. No need to sit down and have a conversation about it. That's when it gets weird for the girls.

If SHE wants to talk about it, that's a different story. Just answer her questions very confidently while maintaining eye contact as if she were asking you about your favorite food or favorite color.

*Edited for spelling.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think you have already given all the reasons why you should tell her. Then at the very end, tell her how attractive you are at her feet. But keep "her" at the TOP!
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally, I would take longhitter's advice. For me, it has been a rare occasion when a girl has asked me if I liked feet or if they turn me on, even after I've sucked on her toes and/or she has given me a footjob. Showing your preferences by action communicates more, in my opinion.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with longhitter04. That was your in and if it were me in the situation I wouldn't openly say I have to tell you something, I love your feet. I would have had her carry on then I would say that felt so good. Then say you have the best feet, kiss them, and see how she reacts. If she says ewww no I don't then I guess she really doesn't like her feet, or hopefully she will be turned on.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As most have said-you missed a golden opportunity. I also agree with them that actions speak a loud, if not louder than words.
I also speak from experience in saying that, if she does love you or even just wants to make you happy, she'll let you have her feet. My wife always had incredibly ticklish feet and had never let me touch them until I told her about my foot fetish. After that I did whatever I wanted to do with them and she never so much a flinched or hesitated.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
warp
Elite Trooper
Member # 15496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for warp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup, im kicking myself now! I should have said it then!

Still, im positive i will get another opportunity, and if not, i will make it a little more obvious im into her feet!

Thanks guys!

Posts: 268 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've told every single girl on the very first date that I have a foot fetish with 100% success. You've already slept with this girl. Be a man and tell her.
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaliFootExchange
Major Player
Member # 43783

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CaliFootExchange   Author's Homepage   Email CaliFootExchange   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've always said, "I like feet."

That's followed up with a "What do you mean?"

Then I reply by kissing their feet and sucking their toes.

Their wide-open eyes and dropped jaw lets me know for sure they understand.

--------------------
 -
California Foot Exchange
California Foot Exchange at Clips4Sale
Follow CaliFtExchange on Twitter
CaliFtExchange on Tumblr
Avatar: Augustine (from the Exchange) doing some funky yoga pose.

Posts: 191 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links