Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Bumped into an old girlfriend

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bumped into an old girlfriend
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was in Pittsburg last week on business and went to the hotel bar for a couple drinks after I had dinner with a couple customers.

Sitting at the bar, I noticed this girl sitting in group of about 4 people that looked very familiar to me. Initially thought it might be an old girlfriend from high school but dismissed that idea quickly thinking, "what are the odds?".

Anyway, a little while later I see her looking at me as though she might recognize me. This goes on for a few minutes at which point her group gets up to leave and as she's walking past me she stops and says my name as if she's asking a question. I immediately knew it was indeed an old girlfriend I hadn't seen in about 15 years.

We exchange a quick 'hello' hug and she sits with me as we exchange pleasantries. We end up talking for a while catching up on old times and talking about high school and our old friends as we have a couple couple of drinks. She then turns to me and asks jokingly if I'm still into feet with a little laugh. She brings one of the first foot fetish encounters we had together (a VERY hot story) and starts talking about. She goes on to say she never dated anyone else with a foot fetish and kinds of misses it.

At this point I start to feel a bit uncomfortable, as if I'm cheating on my wife. So I politely end the conversation by saying I had to get some rest for an early meeting. Truth be told, I started to develop a semi-chubby as she was talking about it. Seeing her brought back some nice memories.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds great.

I used to live in Pittsburgh and have many fond memories of the women I dated there.

*sigh*

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, she was there on business as well. What are the odds?!?!?!
Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to say something here, first of all it is NOT cheating. Flirting, YES!. Big difference there. There is nothing wrong with flirting, now if her foot or toes ended up on your lap or your mouth. Then yes, that is cheating. Good story and I am sure some great memories came rushing back.
Posts: 3497 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

The question I ask myself is... "Would I being talking about these things with her if my wife was there?".

She was recalling one of the first times she used her feet with me. It's actually a GREAT story that'll I'll have to share one day. Anyway, if it's something I wouldn't discuss with my wife present, then it's probably not right.

Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now I understand,good point. She clearly brought that up since wife was not present. Bad girl [Wink]
Posts: 3497 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well, I'd like to hear the story you talked about. When you have the time i mean.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skaramunga
Major Player
Member # 11914

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skaramunga     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funny story...

I'm sure you two shared some great memories at some point...

How did you initially feel after realizing that it was in fact her as you two started to make conversation?

How did she look in general? Did she change much from you remember?

As they say, it sure is a "small world"...

Posts: 161 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sometimes fate plays with you! I love going to a foreign city and seeing people you used to know. Especially when you go to that city knowing that there is an ex somewhere in that huge million+ city only to have them tap you on the shoulder when you're out.

Cheating is what the two of you define as cheating. Each couple's thresholds are different. For some it's chatting....for others it's a hug...and for others it's more.

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great story, man. I like reading stuff like this.
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting encounter. Thanks for sharing. I'm sure I'd get a little hot under the collar discussing my sex life with the old girlfriend too. You did the right thing by cutting it short.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

quote:
Originally posted by skaramunga:
How did you initially feel after realizing that it was in fact her as you two started to make conversation?

Initially, it was like seeing an old friend that I hadn't seen in while. It's not like I still think about her or carry a torch for her.

quote:
Originally posted by skaramunga:
How did she look in general? Did she change much from you remember?

At first I really couldn't place her, but when she stopped by me and recognized me, I instantly recognized her smile. She had (and still does) a very infectious smile.

In high school, she rarely wore much makeup, if any at all, which was out of the ordinary in the late 80's. As a result, she had this really cute "girl next door" look. But when she used to get dressed up and put makeup on, she was smokin'.

Still has that cuteness about her, and still attractive but in a mature way, if that makes sense. I'd liken her to Holly Marie Combs.

Really cool girl... always was and still seems to be. Her personality doesn't seem to have changed that much, just more mature. She still has this uncanny ability to make you feel like you have her full attention at all times. It's a very endearing trait.

bossflog
Board Regular
Member # 36487

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bossflog   Email bossflog   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WTF, you soooo should have fucked her. Screw your wife!
Posts: 38 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bossflog
Board Regular
Member # 36487

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bossflog   Email bossflog   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WTF, you soooo should have fucked her. Screw your wife!
Posts: 38 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You told us the shitty story...Lol!

Tell us the good one from high school!!!!

"OMG, yeah, I kind of miss you being into my feet BITD..."

"Hang on, I gotta call my wife. Uh, honey, hello? Uh yeah, I want a divorce. Yeah. Yep, kiss my ass. 'Kay, Bye!
Okay sweetie, back to you and those toes..."

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links