Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Uggs are coming back... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Uggs are coming back...
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok. So we know that winter is on the way and all those beautiful feet will be wrapped up in boots and other types of foot ware that stops us from seeing them... But don't you love the thought of guessing what's underneath? If you're lucky enough to have feet 'on tap' then you can let those tootsies brew in ugg boots ALL day long.... Ready for your attack at the end of a long day. mmmmmmm that's a thought I have not been able to forget!

I have never sniffed a foot out of uggs; the thought is amazing. Does anyone know what the smell and sweat are like??

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gotta be honest - pretty damn good [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ugh...

I guess Uggs would make the feet all sweaty and soft if one were to touch and rub them. (Some would also say that the feet would smell, but I couldn't care less about that.)

But I can't want until spring comes back, so the flip-flops and sandals can come out to play again. [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never had feet that have been in Uggs in my possession, but I absolutely love girls who don't wear socks with their Uggs, wow sexy. Sometimes if you are lucky they have the slipper ones and they will slide their feet in and out minus socks.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How we hateses them, my Precious, O yesssssss... We hates them! They burns us, Precious, o how they burnses...

I know lots of you guys love 'em, and that's cool. But I'm not a sniffer, so the best way for me to enjoy uggs is to see them in the trash can.

It's getting cold here, and uggs are starting to come out. However, the flip side of fall is that there are a few holdout girls who make it a point to wear sandals and flipflops after the dew has turned to frost. I love that.

-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi toe,
Yes the thought of the feet that come out of uggs is exciting to think about although as footwear they are hideous in my opinion, they say that wrestlers have some sweaty feet as they are in long boots that are tied quite tight to the foot to stay on, I know a couple of wrestlers and they say that their boots hold the aroma, and they are women also!

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my wife bought a pair last year and I asked her to where them one day (without socks of course) while we were christmans shopping. She pulled them off sniffed her own foot then and stuck her toes on my nose and said "smell those" They smelled GREAT. I lasted about 2 minutes.
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I must say that I hate UGGS, for two reasons. 1st, they are ugly. 2nd, it means winter is coming so pretty toes and feet are going away [Cry] But you are certainly right, I can only imagine all the goodness trapped in there. The sweet smelly toes and wrinkled soles.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uggs?

Hate 'em.

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hated them until I smelled Madison's fresh out of a pair that she wore to work all day long without socks. While they still look dumb to me, loving the smell of a moist pair of female feet makes me like them for that reason. I just shot a set of Mindee in a pair too that can be see on my site under the Coming Soon banner:

http://www.solesofsilk.com/guest_home.html

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
candidfootspy
Board Regular
Member # 34384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for candidfootspy   Author's Homepage   Email candidfootspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have never been able to find Uggs attractive in any way, to me its like trying to find a bundled up Eskimo attractive...but then I'm totally hung up on foot aesthetics. Never occurred to me that smell lovers might have a different perspective. lol.

--------------------
Because you can't help but peek anyway. WWW.CANDIDFOOTSPY.COM  -

Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my girl doesnt like uggs, but i bought her the bootleg ones cuz i heard they make feet smell (not using real sheep wool or something like that)and they really do have a great smell at the end of the day. plus i like the look of uggs on feet. ur right! u just wanna peel them off right then and there and get a good look at what theyre hiding, plus the smell [Smile]
Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I specifically search for girls wearing such closed footwear as Uggs.

They're not quite as trendy as they were several years ago, but obviously the whole point is what's inside.

You never know what you might get when asking a random stranger to take their Uggs off, but it's usually well worth the effort.

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok. So I get it. They're no 4 inch stiletto heels or stripper shoes with amazing deep toe prints and yellowish plastic uppers to show where the goddess has been persperating their amazing scent..... But it still excites me. By what you guys have said, it sounds amazing to slowly slide off a very very sweaty pair of uggs after a long day. The feet are so deep inside the fur all they do is brew a scent that's electric!

I would love to have my way with a girl who enjoyed wearing uggs with cotton hose all day every day. Sliding off the boot to reveal a sweat soaked foot (the showed the sweat they were that soaked) and the smell of a deep sweat/pheromone that's almost like it is when you smell a woman at the gym. Ohhhh it really is electric. So heavenly.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.S
Elite Trooper
Member # 19854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.S   Author's Homepage   Email J.S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife wears uggs I don't like them cuz they smell like burnt rubber instead of feet 👎
Posts: 422 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links