Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Fetish Research (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Foot Fetish Research
Below the Ankles
Major Player
Member # 33795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Below the Ankles   Email Below the Ankles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brothers and sisters in feet, I'm hoping you can give me some insight into your foot fetish consumption habits by filling out this ten question survey: Survey on SurveyMonkey.com

I'm interested in getting an overall picture of our scene after taking some classes on marketing research. I want to apply this info to my own project.

As incentive I'll randomly select a participant and send them a $40 Amazon.com credit. Participation is optional. Winner will be selected and notified when the total number of responses hits 100, or on November 15th.

Thanks for you time.

[ October 24, 2011, 12:04 AM: Message edited by: Below_the_Ankles ]

--------------------
Foot Sniffers Local 151

Posts: 200 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Done. [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm in

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Count me in, good luck everybody!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drusatis
All Pro Poster
Member # 15476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drusatis   Author's Homepage   Email Drusatis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did it
Posts: 649 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Surmene
Major Player
Member # 43593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Surmene     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Done.
Posts: 167 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon24
Loyal Member
Member # 40295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jon24     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Done
Posts: 99 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Done. Great survey by the way. Let us know the results too [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Below the Ankles
Major Player
Member # 33795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Below the Ankles   Email Below the Ankles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the responses, everyone. Participation is at 44/100, not bad.

Your answers are definitely insightful and they've inspired me to come up with an even more in depth survey for a later date.

I'll share the results when the survey is over.

--------------------
Foot Sniffers Local 151

Posts: 200 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I participated in the survey as well.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I'm in [Smile]

Are you...doing this for fun or as/on behalf of a prospective/current website owner?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did it the other day.....will you be posting any of your findings here?

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
candidfootspy
Board Regular
Member # 34384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for candidfootspy   Author's Homepage   Email candidfootspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds pretty interesting. I just finished. Might it be possible to publish the results of the survey? I would love to see the percentages on this.

--------------------
Because you can't help but peek anyway. WWW.CANDIDFOOTSPY.COM  -

Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Below the Ankles
Major Player
Member # 33795

Andy-Laa, it's for a prospective site. I know full well that nobody should go about starting a site like this strictly for the money -- you really need a passion for it. But I do want to understand my potential market regardless. It gives me a better idea of what to expect going into it all, and to ensure that the project is mutually worth it to my customers and myself. The Small Business Administration has been putting on small classes at a local university I've been attending, and they kept stressing the importance of market research when writing a business plan.

Responses are at 84/100, and some of the things have been both surprising and very insightful. One of you wrote a paragraph on the section asking your favorite sites. That was very helpful, thanks.

I'll share what I gather from this. I'm already working on how to do a better survey in the future. I realized that some of the questions are poorly worded, and SurveyMonkey caps the free account at 100 responses and 10 questions. I'd love to get 1,000 responses to a more in depth survey (the hard part would be finding 1,000 foot guys to take it). The insight gained on this one justifies the paid plan if I can learn even more about our community.

--------------------
Foot Sniffers Local 151

Lix Vixen
Loyal Member
Member # 43237

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lix Vixen   Email Lix Vixen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't wait to see the results on this! I thought you posed excellent questions [Smile]
Posts: 73 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links