Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What's more important, soft feet or bare feet?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What's more important, soft feet or bare feet?
dak
Major Player
Member # 2829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's more important to you when it comes to your girl? Do you want her barefoot all the time, wearing filp flops etc. to show off her feet, or socks and shoes that help her keep her feet moist and soft?

--------------------
- dak

Posts: 122 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dak
Major Player
Member # 2829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ha ha, "flip flops". Couldn't find out how to edit after I posted this.

Oh, and my answer is mixed: My wife has never been a flip flop only kind of person. She prefers closed shoes to open shoes, because her feet get cold. And she has always had incredibly soft and moist feet. This week she noticed that her heels were very rough and dry, and that she had been wearing flip flops all week.

So while I would prefer my wife showing me her feet in public, I would prefer them to stay soft and moist in shoes.

--------------------
- dak

Posts: 122 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a very lucky guy in that living in Florida my wife is in flip flops and sandals all year around and due to my foot fetish and her caring about her appearance she takes hyper good care of her feet.
If I had to choose between the two though I'd pick showing her feet all the time.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bare feet with flip-flops or sandals. [Smile]

Sometimes their feet get soft anyway.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootMuses
Elite Trooper
Member # 43648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootMuses   Email FootMuses   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I personally would prefer my girlfriend to keep them moist in socks all day.
Girls who wear socks and shoes usually have better soles overall...plus it helps create a smell as well.

However, I like when other girls wear flip flops or sandals because then I can see their feet ;-)

Posts: 317 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd rather have them soft. To me, it's more important that a girl's feet look and feel good than it is about seeing them exposed all the time.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend goes barefooted a lot--but she still has soft feet! I guess it helps that I put lotion on them a lot! [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love soft feet. my girl doesnt walk around barefoot too much but she does wear flip flops quite often. nothin better for me she peels off those socks and those feet are baby soft [Mmm]

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
candidfootspy
Board Regular
Member # 34384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for candidfootspy   Author's Homepage   Email candidfootspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always seem to date women who are shoeplayers(drives me wild). I get to see the feet even though shes wearing flats or pumps. Best of both worlds! lol. [Evil Grin]

--------------------
Because you can't help but peek anyway. WWW.CANDIDFOOTSPY.COM  -

Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't really get this thread.

Are you saying girls who go barefoot a lot can't have soft feet?

Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my firls feet are always soft, but while i love when she wears sandals or flips, i prefer she wears flats, sneaks or boots without socks so that they are hot, sweaty, and very funky. i prefer stinky feet so thats me but i also dont like when the feet get dirty from wearing sandals out in the street, i dont mind a bit of dust from the house but not street dirt, gross
Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links