Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » blemished verses smooth feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: blemished verses smooth feet
footsaab
Major Player
Member # 23116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footsaab   Email footsaab   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally I prefer feet where the skin on the soles has some blemishes like hard skin, slightly yellowing skin, minor calluses. For me it adds character to the feet and also I think makes them smell more. Does anyone else share my preference ?
Posts: 101 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer feet that are soft and smooth.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Smooth here. Also don't care for smell/odor, either.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Smooth soft no odour.
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mmmtoes
Major Player
Member # 30792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mmmtoes   Email mmmtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
smooth, soft and odor free...
Posts: 237 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
smooth and soft. don't want to cut my tongue up lickin on some rough cracked soles.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
smooth, soft, a bit of odor and sweaty
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footsaab:
Personally I prefer feet where the skin on the soles has some blemishes like hard skin, slightly yellowing skin, minor calluses. For me it adds character to the feet and also I think makes them smell more. Does anyone else share my preference ?

Funny I was thinking of this the other day and was thinking about posting. I actually do like this. I like smooth feet, but I will not turn a woman down if she has feet like those. One time I massaged a girl's feet that were rough and I mentioned it to her like oh your feet are rough, but only made me offering her a massage better.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Smooth no smell,just beautiful. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sometimes I like a small blemish or 2, nothing major tho. Not sure why.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footsaab
Major Player
Member # 23116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footsaab   Email footsaab   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let me just clarify, when I said I liked blemishes I did of course mean minor blemishes not feet that are totally dry and cracked.
Minor blemishes add something that perfectly manicured feet lack.
Here is a good example of minor blemished soles:-
http://www.allyoucanfeet.com/tgp/20110429/look.php?pic=D029_946_9

Posts: 101 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footsaab
Major Player
Member # 23116

Another good example:-
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/contribution/cabeachft/20111021/CBF11102108.jpg

footsaab
Major Player
Member # 23116

And these. Zoom in to really see the blemishes:-

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/contribution/jaqueline/20111014/JQU11101405.jpg

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/contribution/jaqueline/20111014/JQU11101403.jpg

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/contribution/jaqueline/20111014/JQU11101404.jpg

Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footsaab:
Let me just clarify, when I said I liked blemishes I did of course mean minor blemishes not feet that are totally dry and cracked.
Minor blemishes add something that perfectly manicured feet lack.
Here is a good example of minor blemished soles:-
http://www.allyoucanfeet.com/tgp/20110429/look.php?pic=D029_946_9

I know what you mean, and agree that what you describe can sometimes be appealing.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
krazyspatula
Major Player
Member # 31300

Icon 1 posted      Profile for krazyspatula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Smooth non smelly please, dry/smelly feet is all things you'd associate with manfeet.
Posts: 102 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links