Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Flats vs. Heels vs. Platforms (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Flats vs. Heels vs. Platforms
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I vastly prefer flats (be they sandals or ballet shoes). They look more casual, not to mention that they tend to be better and more comfortable (or so I hear) for a woman's feet than heels.

Though heels are not bad, but platforms tend to be hit-or-miss most of the time.

[ August 03, 2014, 01:37 PM: Message edited by: Rider Aldebaran ]

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 37 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good question. But I went with high heels.

-- National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Isn't that kind of like asking what is better, candy, ice cream or chocolate?

I really couldn't answer the poll.

[Confused]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10516 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great question!

For me, the foot is only part of the picture. I love how toned legs lead down to nicely shaped knees and calves which in turn lead to beautifully sculpted ankles which finally ends in beautiful feet.

Nothing accentuates all of this things like a heel.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sevenhelmets
Board Regular
Member # 16290

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sevenhelmets     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definitely heels. And from those, the really strappy ones, that show off most of the foot....ahhh.
Posts: 13 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sevenhelmets:
Definitely heels. And from those, the really strappy ones, that show off most of the foot....ahhh.

Could not have said it better myself.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyvianc
Elite Trooper
Member # 40624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyvianc   Author's Homepage   Email tyvianc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nothing better than a pair of sexy stiletto heels period. Five inches or more. Platforms are a way of cheating and it takes away from the natural beauty of what a true stiletto brings.
Posts: 469 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
candidfootspy
Board Regular
Member # 34384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for candidfootspy   Author's Homepage   Email candidfootspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As much as I love flats, I still have to give it to the heels. I once dated a chick whom I had nothing in common with for 4 whole months for the single reason that she wore nothing but Stilettos all the time. A pair of heels coupled with the right "hot woman" have that kind of power over me. Flats, she would have had me going for a week, two weeks tops. lol. [Evil Grin]

--------------------
Because you can't help but peek anyway. WWW.CANDIDFOOTSPY.COM  -

Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heels... but flats win undeniably for smell related [Big Grin]
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eddi
Elite Trooper
Member # 11744

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eddi   Author's Homepage   Email eddi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love flats cause women tend to wear them alot with no nylons or sock and they get the best smell.

--------------------
Click to join footfetishperth

Click to join Candid-Feet-Pics-Perth

Posts: 259 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm in the minority, but I went with flats.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love flats the most.Especially when chicks wear them in the summer time.

They get stinky real quick.

Very close second are these kind of heels.
[IMG]http://img255.imagevenue.com/loc18/th_862236483_IMGP2478_122_18lo.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img13.imagevenue.com/loc130/th_862250588_IMGP2487_122_130lo.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img23.imagevenue.com/loc89/th_862271896_IMGP2467_122_89lo.jpg[/IMG]

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If flip flops are in the flats category then my vote goes to flats all the way!
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^
I completely agree.

Flipflops for the win

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by octoberbaseball:
If flip flops are in the flats category then my vote goes to flats all the way!

Yes, traditional flip-flops count as flats. (I say "traditional" because there ARE platform- and heel-type flip-flops.)

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links