Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Chic with long toes!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Chic with long toes!
JPLA
Major Player
Member # 41985

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JPLA   Author's Homepage   Email JPLA   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I went to this country bar last night alone because my roommates skipped out on me at the last minute. I was scoping girls out and trying to check out as many of their feet as I can but they were mostly wearing closed toe shoes since it's been getting cold lately. Plus it's a country bar so there are a lot of them in boots too. Well, anyway I approach this girl I had been watching dance. I'm over 6' tall and from a distance I thought she was as tall as me. Turns out she's about 5'10" with some long legs. So I proceed to mess with her about her height and how she probably never gets to wear high heels on a date and she pops her shoes off to show me her real height and out come these perfectly shaped beautiful super long toes. My jaw dropped. I totally love long toes and have never had a girlfriend or fwb with long toes before. And these are not just long toes. They are the longest of the long toes and perfectly made. I pointed out that they were long and of course she got shy about it and said she hated her feet and we moved on. Flash forward- She's in my lap on a bar stool. She's riding my leg and were making out pretty heavy. the Sheriffs officer that walks around the bar taps me and says "You two need to take it down a notch". She sits back in her seat and puts her leg up on my lap. You know I had to take her shoe off for a peak. She curled her toes up and trid to hide them at first but eventually let me get a peak and even spread and wiggled her toes a little. I could tell if she was sober she probably would have been like wtf when I started messing with her about her feet but she responded pretty well. She was a size 9 and has never been with a foot fetish guy. She says she doesn't hate all feet just hers. Thats a good sign that she's open to the idea and I could probably make her start liking her feet a little more. I'm gonna play this safe and hopefully keep this girl around a while. It's the next day now so we'll see if she's still down after she sobers up.
Posts: 146 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
JPLA, thats a great story well-told. It is hard to be patient with passion but the reward could be great. Women want to be adored from head to toe but we lovers often are tempted to start from toe to head. Good luck on that tricky first sober encounter.
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds great. It's hard to find girls with really long toes. I hope you'll take some pics for us if you get the chance [Smile]
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pics!
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow...I am jealous!

I miss the thrill of getting new feet and introducing women to the fetish.

I'd take it slow and not obsess too much with it.

Good luck!

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links