Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Recent Footjob Size 10

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Recent Footjob Size 10
FootBoy728
Board Regular
Member # 30197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootBoy728   Email FootBoy728   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been talking to this girl who has size 10, plump feet with incredible soles. She knew about my thing for girls feet, and when we were hanging out on the couch the other night she put her feet in my lap. I instantly got hard, and she started to giggle and rub her feet on my dick. She told me to 'pull it out', and when I did she wrapped her toes around my dick. I was oozing with pre-cum, which she thought was hot. I thought she was gonna jerk it fast, but instead she went really slow with her toes and talked to me very softly about what she was doing to me. Her toes were a dark purple, and her skin is very pale. She asked me if I liked her bare feet all over my dick, and told me she wants me to cum all over her feet. She kept going really slow, and I started to lose it. She started to go a little faster and kept telling me to cum. Usually I like a footjob to completion, but something came over me and I grabbed my dick and told her to lift up her feet. Her pink size 10 bare soles were about 1 inch above the tip of my dick, and she was wiggling her toes, flexing and scrunching, giggling the whole time. I let out a big moan, and she told me to cum for her, all over her bare feet, and then I told her to scrunch up her soles. Her wrinkled soles were side by side, looking just amazing when I shot the biggest load all over them. Rope after rope of cum when all over her wrinkled soles. After I stopped, she put my dick in between her feet and she started to move them up and down. I wasn't expecting anything else, because I was pretty effing satisfied. She kept going for about 2 minutes, the bottom of her soles were making slapping sounds on my stomach and thighs. This sound alone, with the sight of those feet around my dick made me cum again. I told her I was gonna shoot, and she tightened her grip and told me to cum all over her feet, which I did. Then we watched a movie and she left. Good times. Pictures will be posted soon!
Posts: 40 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Best story I've read in some time. Glad there was a happy ending.
Posts: 3497 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't wait for the pics! Sounds like it was an amazing time [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoy728
Board Regular
Member # 30197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootBoy728   Email FootBoy728   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea it was pretty sweet. The pics are on her phone I'm gonna have her email them to me.
Posts: 40 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alanski
Major Player
Member # 11004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alanski   Email alanski   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha nice!!!! great story, nice description
Posts: 143 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
icemanuk
Board Regular
Member # 9019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icemanuk   Email icemanuk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love it, looking forward to seeing the pics....
Posts: 28 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bossflog
Board Regular
Member # 36487

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bossflog   Email bossflog   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That story gave me a boner. Look forward to the pictures!
Posts: 38 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Smoking a ciggy.....Nice.

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Such fun!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great story..that sounded incredibly hot. Can't wait to see those pics now..u told that story extremely well

--------------------
feet in my face make me happy

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AndyUK
Loyal Member
Member # 3419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AndyUK   Email AndyUK   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That reminds me of a story I posted some time ago here: http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=010803
Posts: 88 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterjohn
Elite Trooper
Member # 37637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peterjohn   Email peterjohn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cant wait 4 the pics

--------------------
peterjohn

Posts: 281 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by peterjohn:
cant wait 4 the pics

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greatest movie ever! Lol
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow!

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links