Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » XHamster Problem? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: XHamster Problem?
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I live and die by XHamster, but today for some reason after ever video I click on it says that a malware has been detected. This has never happened before. Anybody else getting this?
Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I noticed sometime ago that I did get something about malware when I visited xhamster. Not sure if the site has changed for the worse, so I just stay away. I use McAfee BTW.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sportyruss
Board Regular
Member # 16512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sportyruss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I got a virus on my p.c. yesterday after going on XHamster. Couldn't start it up properly after, and had a hell of a time re-booting it and getting to a restore point, and I have Norton anti-virus. It's fine now thankfully.
Posts: 45 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your computer's fine or XHamsters fine? Or both?
Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keep me posted on this! I don't have any malware protection or virus protection for that matter...
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sportyruss
Board Regular
Member # 16512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sportyruss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DancingFool:
Your computer's fine or XHamsters fine? Or both?

The computers fine. Can't confirm if XHamster is though.
Posts: 45 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A couple of days ago, I experienced a similar problem. Every time I went to xHamster, my Avast and Malwarebytes got very excited telling me that a threat had been detected.

Next day, everything was okeydokey.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sometimes the adware (heavy on those sites) will trigger your antivirus software.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lust In Translation
Loyal Member
Member # 43968

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lust In Translation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I'll make sure not to go to that site for the time being for fear that my computer will catch some virus.
Posts: 62 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I generally have to click on xhmaster twice. My anti virus blocks it the 1st time. Once i select a clip to watch (usually wives being ganged by blacks), i usually find those also livejasmin pop ups. Apart from that, i've had no hassles.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kingler
Major Player
Member # 40920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kingler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My adblock keeps away adverts and I haven't detected any problems whilst visiting their site.

I'd say it's adverts causing the problem.

Get Firefox and the Adblock extension. THE most useful thing ever!

Posts: 219 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Yeah it seems to be back to normal now.
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haven't had any problems and AVG usually yells at me on a site with issues.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lady Steph
Board Regular
Member # 31562

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Lady Steph   Author's Homepage   Email Lady Steph   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heh! Probably all the mad people puttin a hex on it for all the material they post that is property of the owners....
Or thats just my opinion....

Or I'm just a hater.
Either way

HEX HEX HEX

[Evil Grin]

--------------------
Lady Steph

-

Posts: 35 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only "problem" I have with xHamster is that I can't stay away from it!

It's truly addictive. [Blush]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links