Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Mia and Mr Hollywood (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Mia and Mr Hollywood
DaleAdam69
Loyal Member
Member # 27877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaleAdam69   Email DaleAdam69   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys / girls,
Anyone else miss Mia and Mr H's footjob clips after they parted and went their seperate ways?
I know Mr Hollywood is still making footjob clips with other women, but does anyone know what Mia is upto/doing these days?
Is she still involved in the foot fetish scene?
I really miss seeing her footjob videos, man she could give one hell of a footjob!!! [Mmm]

Posts: 86 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr Hollywood
Elite Trooper
Member # 39227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr Hollywood   Author's Homepage   Email Mr Hollywood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well sadly, Mia is outta the scene altogether. For a limited time I'm bringing some of those Mia vids back to add to the collectors stash! If you haven't gotten 'em, this is your last chance! Posts will continue to commence over the next couple of weeks.

--------------------
 -  -  -

-

-

Posts: 437 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
screwhead20
All Pro Poster
Member # 16242

Icon 1 posted      Profile for screwhead20   Author's Homepage   Email screwhead20   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad to see you bring your Mia clips back... Top Notch!

--------------------
https://prettypedicures.tumblr.com

https://instagram.com/pretty__pedis/

https://twitter.com/Prettypedis

https://www.facebook.com/BigToeLovers

Posts: 588 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I too miss her, i recall actually trying to do a session with Ms. Hollywood and Mr. Hollywood back when they came down to south Florida but didn't. [Cry]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr Hollywood
Elite Trooper
Member # 39227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr Hollywood   Author's Homepage   Email Mr Hollywood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by screwhead20:
Glad to see you bring your Mia clips back... Top Notch!

Thanks dude. Yep, she was the best!

--------------------
 -  -  -

-

-

Posts: 437 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr Hollywood
Elite Trooper
Member # 39227

quote:
Originally posted by FootBoi88:
Yeah I too miss her, i recall actually trying to do a session with Ms. Hollywood and Mr. Hollywood back when they came down to south Florida but didn't. [Cry]

She lives in Miami, always has. I don't know what happened but you know what they say about that window of opportunity! Sorry you missed it.

--------------------
 -  -  -

-

-

aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mia was the "Michael Jordan" of footjobs...
And her feet are made for footjobs.
I can't imagine lasting more than a couple minutes under her perfect long toes.
What a treat it will be to see some of her clips come back.

Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Hollywood:
quote:
Originally posted by FootBoi88:

She lives in Miami, always has. I don't know what happened but you know what they say about that window of opportunity! Sorry you missed it.
Mr. Hollywood u gotta give me them digits! Lol
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr Hollywood
Elite Trooper
Member # 39227

quote:
Originally posted by aerodrew:
Mia was the "Michael Jordan" of footjobs...
And her feet are made for footjobs.
I can't imagine lasting more than a couple minutes under her perfect long toes.
What a treat it will be to see some of her clips come back.

"MJ of footjobs" Agreed!!

--------------------
 -  -  -

-

-

Mr.Bunnyxxx
All Pro Poster
Member # 32688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Bunnyxxx   Author's Homepage   Email Mr.Bunnyxxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yup no one can replace her skills [Smile] !!

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/40538

Posts: 525 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr.Bunnyxxx
All Pro Poster
Member # 32688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Bunnyxxx   Author's Homepage   Email Mr.Bunnyxxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i wish dude at least got one more last footjob with her lol

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/40538

Posts: 525 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devindadude
Board Regular
Member # 47980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Devindadude   Author's Homepage   Email Devindadude   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yea chick was bomb at giving footjobs im bout to go on a mission to find her myself [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Love beautiful pretty Toes, shit is like art work!!

Posts: 5 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeSucker100
Major Player
Member # 34389

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeSucker100   Email ToeSucker100   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel really left out now as I never saw any of these you all talk of... Look forward to seeing this beauty at work!
Posts: 182 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr Hollywood
Elite Trooper
Member # 39227

quote:
Originally posted by ToeSucker100:
I feel really left out now as I never saw any of these you all talk of... Look forward to seeing this beauty at work!

www.clips4sale.com/31847

Now you can experience what everyone is talking about.

--------------------
 -  -  -

-

-

Aslb99
Member # 53577

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aslb99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What happened your whole c4s page is down no videos left at all?
Posts: 1 | Registered: Jun 2021  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links