Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Turning to the dark side...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Turning to the dark side...
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can someone who isn't in to feet slowly become interested in feet? My friend thought it was the weirdest thing that I liked feet and was even a little disgusted by it. Here recently he was on the couch watching a movie with this chick. They started flirting and stuff and she put her feet in his lap and started rubbing his dick though his pants! Later they went to the bedroom, lol. Anyway, he told me that he was giving her foot massages and he's starting to see feet as an attraction. Is it possible he's developing a fetish?

[ November 07, 2011, 04:10 AM: Message edited by: Talos ]

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definatley..I used to never be interested in feet! Not even a hint I never paid attention to them.but one day I uploaded video from Magicalfeet.com..I was thinking what is this shit?..but after a few minutes I was like hmm tht looks like it feels amazing..but I still never paid attention to feet.but it was when I was at a party at some hall one day and my gf kept complaining about her heels.so she asked if I could massage her feet.I said sure.she removed the heels and places both tiny feet in my lap.when I started rubbing her warm sweaty feet she began to moan a little, and she began stroking my leg with one foot as I massaged the other..the rest is history

--------------------
feet in my face make me happy

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would say it is possible to have some attraction to feet even if this might have never been the case. Also, given the fact that your horny, you have this woman that you are attracted to, she has her feet on your lap and she is playing with your package.
Posts: 3497 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fiona McFee
Major Player
Member # 39121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fiona McFee   Author's Homepage   Email Fiona McFee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From a female perspective, definitely yes... and if it can happen to me, it can happen to a guy, for sure.

My interest just gets stronger and stronger. Last week in yoga class it was all I could do to not bury my face in the woman in front of me's soles. They were taunting me!

--------------------
~~Fiona's Footjobs~~~~

-

Posts: 184 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fiona McFee:
From a female perspective, definitely yes... and if it can happen to me, it can happen to a guy, for sure.

My interest just gets stronger and stronger. Last week in yoga class it was all I could do to not bury my face in the woman in front of me's soles. They were taunting me!

Possibly one of the greatest things I've ever seen posted!
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Nice. It's hard to do yoga with a stiff dick....

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fiona McFee
Major Player
Member # 39121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fiona McFee   Author's Homepage   Email Fiona McFee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah that's why I'm glad I don't have one. Seriously, there's a woman in my class who I've known for years and never really liked but now that I've seen her soles, I have a whole different opinion of her. Does that happen to you guys?

quote:
Originally posted by Reinforcedheelstoes:
quote:

Nice. It's hard to do yoga with a stiff dick....

--------------------
~~Fiona's Footjobs~~~~

-

Posts: 184 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Seriously, there's a woman in my class who I've known for years and never really liked but now that I've seen her soles, I have a whole different opinion of her. Does that happen to you guys?"
Comment by Fiona McFee

Yes. [Hump]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm, it could, but I'm also very oriented on smarts and personality. When I was in band in high school there was this chick who was not pretty, not all there, and had the personality of a log. Her feet looked really good, but I never thought of her any different.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is really an interesting topic, but for myself, i have always liked women's feet since i could remember, and that was about 4-5 years old, but if i had never liked them before i could only wonder myself if i could all of a sudden see a pair of sexy feet and turn into a major foot lover, there are so many pretty female feet out there, i consider myself lucky to have a foot fetish.

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
candidfootspy
Board Regular
Member # 34384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for candidfootspy   Author's Homepage   Email candidfootspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would say that the possibility of developing a fetish for feet at a late stage is less likely than an individual acquiring a fetish for breasts or ass. It is not unheard of for a guy to suddenly become an "ass man"(j-lo did that to an entire generation of us lol.). BUT, I would say that feet, given the unorthodox and unusual nature of the fetish are less likely to convert. Just my quick thoughts on the subject.

--------------------
Because you can't help but peek anyway. WWW.CANDIDFOOTSPY.COM  -

Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've had a foot fetish all my life, but i can see how it can develop later on, after all in the summer all you see is girls feet, thats why i love my foot fetish, wouldn't trade it for anything
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think it's so much developing an attraction for feet you never had before. I think it's more about getting in touch with latent feeling that didn't surface earlier.
It's like a repressed homosexual who eventually comes out of the closet.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links