Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Amish Chic

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Amish Chic
stash1
Loyal Member
Member # 8488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stash1   Email stash1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In Walmart earlier today I saw the hottest Amish chic ever. Livn here in southern PA see lots and they are a great part of our community.She was hot. Full denim dress that went down to her ankles, sexy little hair piece, sandels, and the most awesome feet with painted nails I have seen(except for my wife) in a while. I didnt even know the Amish religion allowed the painted nails, ets....learn something new. she was hot!
Posts: 58 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you sure she was Amish? I've never seen an Amish girl with painted toes OR sandala and I made many visits deep into true Amish country over the years. I lived in south central pa years ago. There were only a smattering of Amish there. I had to pass one of their farms on the way to work and loved it in the spring and summer because the mon and several daughters would be working in the garden/fields barefoot. Not healthy but damn sexy.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stash1
Loyal Member
Member # 8488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stash1   Email stash1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am positive she was...and that is what caught my attention. There is another Amish related religion that is not as strict as the 'True' Amish..can't think of it..but I have seen them too around here and she wasn't. I catch ur drift on the Amish working in the fields but they do drive cars & shop as we do..IDK..she was definite.
Posts: 58 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I was about to say... I'm pretty sure that the Amish aren't allowed to partake in modern society. Didn't know that there was another brand of Amish out there.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BigSwoll
Loyal Member
Member # 43591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BigSwoll     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think Mennonites are the "less strict" Amish you were thinking of
Posts: 61 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is actually a time when Amish kids are becoming of age and going to adulthood where they are permitted to partake in things of the outside without any interference from those in their community. There is a really good Nat Geo special on this where the kids have parties, bring drugs/alcohol and basically act like normal kids for a few months. From there they determine whether to stay the course with being Amish or go to the outside world. I knew nothing of this until I saw that special. Some of the girls let loose, but only partially because they know of nothing else. Could have been something like the above you saw - a girl turning of age?

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At a certain age, the Amish youth are permitted to leave the community, for a year or so, to have a look-see at the rest of the world. They are free to choose to return to the Amish community or leave it permanently.

It wouldn't surprise me that this girl is making the first tentative steps toward a "walk-about" (for lack of a better term).

Well, that's my two cents.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lust In Translation
Loyal Member
Member # 43968

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lust In Translation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For Amish women, if their blouses rise just above their ankles, aren't they considered slutty by their peers?
Posts: 62 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RUMSPRINGA!!! WOO!!!!!

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've lived in Lancaster PA for 12 years. I never recall seeing an Amish girl with polished toenails, ever. It would seem to me that the girl you saw was probably a Mennonite, as Big Swoll mentioned.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
There is actually a time when Amish kids are becoming of age and going to adulthood where they are permitted to partake in things of the outside without any interference from those in their community. There is a really good Nat Geo special on this where the kids have parties, bring drugs/alcohol and basically act like normal kids for a few months. From there they determine whether to stay the course with being Amish or go to the outside world. I knew nothing of this until I saw that special. Some of the girls let loose, but only partially because they know of nothing else. Could have been something like the above you saw - a girl turning of age?

Patrick

Watch the hilarious comedy movie "Sex Drive" (@2008) and you'll see exactly what Patrick's talking about!

Preview clip; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsEpw9aJbrw&feature=related

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links