Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Kaz's Sexy Feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Kaz's Sexy Feet
brit-feet-guy
Loyal Member
Member # 42925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brit-feet-guy   Email brit-feet-guy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, I have a confession, and a question for you all...

The confession is that when I saw Kaz (a particularly generous-with-foot-pics member on here) posting pictures of her feet, I thought they were so sexy I PM'd her asking if she'd let me buy her shoes. She was nice enough to let me so I paid for two pairs (one for work and one for play - the play ones are AMAZING!) that she had me choose...she didn't make choosing easy to be honest, I had to get lists of at least four choices for each type of shoe! Also, because I'm a sucker for ankle bracelets I've also sent money for one of those and a toe ring for her. As a reward she's been teasing the hell out of me all weekend! It's all rather exciting!

Now for the question...

Has anyone else here ever been so thrilled with a girls feet from this site that you've offered to buy them shoes? For those that answered 'no', would you?

--------------------
If any UK girls want to relax and let life's frustrations drain away while having their feet worshipped, give me a shout [Smile]

Posts: 64 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No. No.

I don't get why one would buy someone's used clothing instead of going after the girl instead. Despite my strong foot fetish the concept never crossed my mind till I came to wu's and found people paying top dollar for a woman's dirty laundry. Hell, my girl is hot...would people pay for her used socks? She's a personal trainer.

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with GQguy. No, and no.

I honestly don't see the appeal of buying used shoes and socks. Maybe because I'm not into the smell aspect of this fetish, but even if I was, I wouldn't do it because it strikes me as a bit creepy. Not to mention that it wouldn't be the same as smelling a SO's shoes or socks.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brit-feet-guy
Loyal Member
Member # 42925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brit-feet-guy   Email brit-feet-guy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think I got that across well...I bought her some new shoes for her to wear. I didn't buy her used shoes for me!

--------------------
If any UK girls want to relax and let life's frustrations drain away while having their feet worshipped, give me a shout [Smile]

Posts: 64 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kaz
Board Regular
Member # 43921

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kaz   Email Kaz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I must say, he has excellent choice in women's footwear.
Posts: 32 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gizzy8503
Major Player
Member # 42025

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gizzy8503   Email gizzy8503   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well looking at her amazing feet I don't blame you! Especially when they are covered in oil
Posts: 183 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brit-feet-guy
Loyal Member
Member # 42925

quote:
Originally posted by Kaz:
I must say, he has excellent choice in women's footwear.

Thank you [Smile]

--------------------

Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by brit-feet-guy:
I don't think I got that across well...I bought her some new shoes for her to wear. I didn't buy her used shoes for me!

Ahhh! That's a different story and far better than buying used clothing.

No....the thought has never crossed my mind...would I be opposed to it....hmmm. It's be best for me to buy my girl some new shoes first! But if the model and I got along VERY well and were friends..sure why not?

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kaz
Board Regular
Member # 43921

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kaz   Email Kaz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He insisted that he buy me shoes! He chose 2 gorgeous pairs that he wants me to model for him in photos so how can a girl refuse?
Posts: 32 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brit-feet-guy
Loyal Member
Member # 42925

I also bought Kaz some nail polish to go with the shoes since her feet look so amazing when they're polished!

They're worth it! [Smile]

--------------------

brit-feet-guy
Loyal Member
Member # 42925

Since I last posted Kaz has received her shoes and, I'm pleased to say, loves both pairs [Smile] She also loves the toe ring and anklet she bought with my money as well!

As promised, Kaz sent me pictures of her wearing the shoes and the foot jewellery with her toes painted the colours I got her and I'm very happy with how gorgeous her feet look wearing the gifts I bought [Big Grin]

--------------------

Saffron
Elite Trooper
Member # 42786

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saffron   Author's Homepage   Email Saffron   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Um...you can send me shoes, polish and I desperately need toe rings!! hahaha....

--------------------
 -
www.saffronfootbabe.com

Posts: 305 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
brit-feet-guy, if you and Kaz enjoy that sort of interaction, I say that's great and you should keep doing what you're doing!

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good arrangement if both are getting satisfaction from it.

My money would go to experiencing the feet in real life though...but who knows what I'd do if I weren't married.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kaz
Board Regular
Member # 43921

They're gorgeous shoes and I love wearing them! Thankyou! Xxx
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links