Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » "Taste It"

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: "Taste It"
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Friday night, I come home from work and my wife is still awake lying on the couch watching tv. She sits up yet keeps her feet up on the couch and tells me to sit beside her. We talk for a few minutes and then shebends her knees, crossing her leg so that her foot rests on her knee and faces me. She tells me to smelll her foot. I tell her it smells like her foot medicine that she sometimes puts on to make her feet smooth. She knows I don't like the taste of it so I say "ew, it smells like your medicine". She tells me its not and tries putting her big toe in my moutth. I back off, she then gives me a commanding look and tells me, "eh, taste it". She eases her big toe in my mouth then slow takes it out. Then she puts the 2nd toe in my mouth, then takes it out. Next she has me stick my tongue out as she moves the ball of her foot and toes back and forth over my tongue and says, "huh, how does it taste?" My wife doing that was just sooo sexy. Probably one of the sexiest things she has ever done to me.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very hot story, she sounds amazing! Has she done stuff like this before with you? Would she ever do something like that to another woman? I like how sexy, and dominant she appears! Could you also please describe her a little, and how her feet look, I would love to really picture her doing this! Thanks a lot!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think she would do this with another woman, although that would be very sexy to see. She usually puts her feet in my face or mouth while we are having sex. But for her to do this while we are watching tv was new and I loved her aggressiveness. I usually suck her toes while watching tv because I take her feet and ask if its ok to lick and suck them. But her being forward and forcing me to lick and suck them was new and amazing.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I LOVE how she is getting more bold and dominant with her feet, that is so hot! It looks like your relationship is growing and getting better, and she is feeling more free, and possibly more sexy and powerful. That is hot. Please talk to her, get her thoughts and feelings on if she would like to dominate another female with her feet? Maybe som of her friends, maybe someone she doesn't like? Tell her that you think it would be hot and exciting to you! Who knows it could lead to a threesome for you both! That would be hot....maybe you could get the other womans feet too! My friends wife Nancy started out this way, and learned to LOVE dominating other women with her sexy feet in front of her husband, and it led to the best sex they ever had with each other. He got so turned on watching another woman kiss and smell his wifes feet....and she got more turned on than him! See what your wife says.....sometimes just talking about it is really hot and exciting too!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very hot experience. I would love for my wife to be more dominant like that-at least occasionally.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Somebody got a winner...or maybe you are the winner. what a lady you have in your hands. give her a kiss for me.thanks.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

I definately got a winner and consider myself luck for having her. ROYALS, you asked me to describe her feet. Her feet are a size 8 to 8.5, depending on what kind of shoe she is wearing. Very light brown skin. Could pass for caucasian but she is Mexican. She can go all day wearing shoes and no socks yet her feet will have a faint smell of vinegar.
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
Very hot experience. I would love for my wife to be more dominant like that-at least occasionally.

I'm hoping my wife continues to be dominant occasionally. I found it extremely sexy.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links