Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Question

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Question
eastbay26
Board Regular
Member # 43901

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eastbay26   Email eastbay26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you guys like me, and spend money your probably shouldnt on foot fetish sessions? I tend to do this especially when Im drunk. Obviously Im not spending money I absolutely cant spend, but I may need to start limiting myself to once a month. Please dont answer this question if your answer is "no I only do my wife/gf feet." That's good for you, but some of us need variety with feet and new experiences. There is a reason I rarely go to same foot provider more than 3 times.
Posts: 22 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eastbay26
Board Regular
Member # 43901

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eastbay26   Email eastbay26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I go to the golds club near me. There private dances are 10 dollars and are in a big room. But in the room there are little nooks so you get some privacy during week days. To get in the club is 25, so for sets of feet on my face/crotch for 3 mins im spending 45, plus all the tits I could want. Also girls off back page on average I give 80 dollars for 20 mins of foot worship/footjob. It adds up.
Posts: 22 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrestleu2000
Board Regular
Member # 43456

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrestleu2000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What state are you in? I know there's a Gold Club in CT.
Posts: 36 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr420himself
Board Regular
Member # 43730

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mr420himself   Email mr420himself   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How do you find girls that cheap on backpage? Most girls I contact want 200-300 for a FJ
Posts: 5 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually just today I got a session with a MILF for 30min for 90bucks plus tip. I also took pics but someone plz tell me how to upload them with a itouch to this site. [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Believe it or not I used to spend my hard earn money, on the SAME CHICK, for nearly 18 months!! For $100/hr she'd let me do anything & everything with her feet. (Including cunnilingus!) As good as it was, I had to end it. Not only because she was bleeding me dry, but for the simple fact that I couldn't fuck her.

If I sound bitter, it's b/c I am! She made it clear from the beginning she wasn't puttin' out--but that didn't stop me from trying. Naturally I developed feelings for her, overtime. Me and my EGO simply thought we'd "get sum" eventually, after all that time. But I was sadly mistaken. I set my expectations way too high.
Long story short, she was a bonafied GOLD DIGGER! [Mad]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links