Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Is it worth it???

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Is it worth it???
luvfemalefeet
Major Player
Member # 33017

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvfemalefeet   Email luvfemalefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyway this started off a few months back i met a girl and we dated.She actually asked me out more than i did but i was interested as she was slightly older and blonde.On the date we went for dinner and what caught my eye was her high heels and dark plum toes which were sexy instant boner but i settled myself and relaxed.Later we went to a bar and it was actually her that brought the foot fetish up she said that alot of guys said how sexy her feet were in clubs and that she thought it was weird.I had to play around this.Then and i got into a nylon fetish which she liked cause she has a job that you wear pantyhose most days in with high heels so we left the date there.The following week we were closer and she became more interested i got slightly put off her feet cause of the flats she wore which didnt do alot for me but we still had a conversation.She talked sexual and i asked her would she ever wank me off with a footjob with the stockings on she said yes so i was happy.During the week she texted me and i asked her what does she wear to work pantyhose color etc she texted back brown pantyhose and i can assure you the shoes are off under my desk [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] As time went on though our relationship went flat and i found little interest left so was left thinking is it worth all the trouble to just get the footjob or leave it go as we never really clicked the way i hoped
Posts: 183 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd at least try and get at her feet once, perhaps it might revive your interest in her. As many times as it seems that you went out with her, if it were me I'd probably have already sampled her feet.
Usually if I know that I'm not interested in a long term relationship with a girl then I'll be that much more aggressive in getting the feet, because I figure WTF.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with FJB.

You don't think she's that hot but you still want her feet. I'm in a similar situation myself with a 29yo chick whos got a great body, looooooong toes but not the straightest (had an operation to make them straighter) and reasonably attractive in the face. She can't kiss for shit though and that pisses me off.

Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sole O
Major Player
Member # 38449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sole O   Email sole O   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea man, sample the feet....why not.
Posts: 170 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lupin
Board Regular
Member # 5651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lupin   Email Lupin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Go for it!!
Posts: 8 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lupin
Board Regular
Member # 5651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lupin   Email Lupin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And update us!!!!
Posts: 8 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
any chance this woman might fall for you if she 'gives it up' to you?

Unless you think she might get nutzo about you after some intimacy...what the heck...go out with her...take her home and get some feet...then see how it goes.

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If she is completely ok with just doing the feet thing well you'r both adults do your thing. If there is no other interets however from you but she would like more, Then find other feet. IMO.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
edelbrock
Elite Trooper
Member # 17055

Icon 1 posted      Profile for edelbrock   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i believe chasing a woman who you are not completely interested in is the best position. its so much easier to talk and flirt with a girl when you arent scared that youre gonna mess it up. long story short? if u think u can still get in, give it a shot.

--------------------
www.joeysfeetgirls.com
Twitter/IG: @joeysfeetgirls

Posts: 260 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvfemalefeet
Major Player
Member # 33017

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvfemalefeet   Email luvfemalefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She seems to have lost interest a bit as is not calling or messaging anymore.She still replies when i do but in terms of going out doesnt bring it up
Posts: 183 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This reply is about a month off but...

bummer...sorry to hear it pan out the way it did.

guess it was better she went away before you got that FJ and fell in love with her [Wink]

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links