Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Topanga Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Topanga Feet
papo55
Board Regular
Member # 24638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for papo55     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This has been brought before, I believe. Would any one know the name of the episode of 'Boy Meets World' where Topanga is barefoot while lying on her stomach on the bed? I remember this from years ago and my eyes just about came out of my sockets while flipping channels one day. Her feet were in the air but not exactly in the pose position if i remember correctly. I try to watch the show now and then (this morning) but having hard luck catching that particular episode. Any ideas?
Posts: 31 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I remember correctly Topanga was about 13...Chris Hansen would be displeased. [Laugh]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
papo55
Board Regular
Member # 24638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for papo55     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No she was older than 13. It was an episode after she got married. The show ran for many years.
Posts: 31 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jman420
Major Player
Member # 4039

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jman420     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.wikifeet.com/Danielle_Fishel
Posts: 123 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
papo55
Board Regular
Member # 24638

Thanks jman.
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Googled it and one of the first photos to come up was one of her on a bed in "the pose" with anklet.
Allwomenstalk.com/things-to-make-you-feel-old/topanga-boy-meets-world-331980_500_345/.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like Topanga has put on some chunk in the intervening years.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links