Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Revive the personals? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Revive the personals?
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know there was a devoted section some time ago, but I know I would appreciate a space for our lovely providers who offer private sessions to advertise their services on Wus. I've stumbled across two already entirely by accident, but I know there is great demand (if not supply). Would anyone else like a space for session providers, or are there prohibitive legal ramifications? Just curious...
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baddoginct
Board Regular
Member # 4140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baddoginct     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that is an excellent idea!!
Posts: 34 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesnhoselover
Board Regular
Member # 27183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesnhoselover   Email toesnhoselover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll second that.
Posts: 17 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree!

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The reason why it was closed was due to the fact that you had 1,000 guys asking if there were any foot girls out there that wanted a boyfriend or foot slave for every 0 girl that came on there to post. [Cry] Not sarcasm, just the honest truth.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do remember that... kind of pathetic really. I'm speaking strictly of professional arrangements, a way for models to advertise their availability for paid gigs (photos and/or fun of all stripes) and where they are located. It's difficult for regular Joes to ascertain whether a favorite model is available for a session, this section would just facilitate members meeting with providers.
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been around a while, and i don't remember them at all. I think what Patrick said is the truth. Too many of us, and not enough of them.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by archadmirer:
I do remember that... kind of pathetic really. I'm speaking strictly of professional arrangements, a way for models to advertise their availability for paid gigs (photos and/or fun of all stripes) and where they are located. It's difficult for regular Joes to ascertain whether a favorite model is available for a session, this section would just facilitate members meeting with providers.

In theory, it is a good idea. The only problem is that the girls that come here tend to be established and stick to their own sites and what they do. Girls looking to model generally will post their stuff on job/model sites. Girls looking for foot fetish sessions tend to stick to sites that deal with fem dom and things like that. Even then, because I've been to them, it is very limited.

It is totally up to Wu on this, I'm just saying don't get your hopes up if it comes back and is more of the same.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very ironic that this is being brought up. I actually was introduced to Wu'sfeetlinks by a footmodel I had a session with (veronicafootgoddessnyc I think used to be the website name) she said she usually didn't use craigslist but just needed to fill an appointment (lucky me!) And that she preferred to find clients via wu'sfeetlinks because this sight has ReaL foot admirers and not strange CL creepies who reply to an ad for foot fetish and ask to be fucked in the ass with a strap-on instead. I didn't check the site immediately because back in those days there were so many models posting ads on craigslist for feet that I had forgotten. When the scene slowed down here in nyc and foot worship palace was closed down again (funny, veronica said she used to work there) and things got tightened, I decided to check out this wusfeet thing. To my dissapointment there wasn't an area for personals, but to my life changing delight I found the feircely awesome foot forum. Nuff said.

I agree that their would be a sort of creepy magnet to having a personals page and we want to keep it real footfreinds only, but I can help but imagine if a seperate area were made within the forum strictly for that they can correspond without having to interfere with the rest of the forum, but like you said patrick, if models don't use that area its a waste of space

Alternative? Is there anyway to maybe when we scroll through a models personal website links to sort it by region or something? So we can try to contact them ourselves, I dunno something like that. Cuz I would definitely love to see something worked out.

Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
The reason why it was closed was due to the fact that you had 1,000 guys asking if there were any foot girls out there that wanted a boyfriend or foot slave for every 0 girl that came on there to post. [Cry] Not sarcasm, just the honest truth.

LOL, sometimes the truth is just funny... in a sad sort of way [Laugh]

Welcome to the world of foot fetish personals [Cry]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok have returned. I jus scrolled through a few of the footlinks and this is what I could see feasibly working if wu did make the call.

The main difficulty in locating some providers is you practically have to look through every link to see who provides and who doesn't, and then you have to find one near you etc etc. But the links are split up very neatly as we all know, vendors, original, etc. Could there not be a provider catagory? When they submit their site it could be submitted under provider and possibly a region could be given so one doesn't have to check every link. Just a thought

Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perhaps a "Fantasy Personals" thread may be more appropriate. As long as it's separate, b/c I find the "Any ladies in..." begging threads annoying.

That way, everybody could craft that perfect thing: For example, I need a half-Mesopotamian and half-Babylonian six foot tall girl with size 4 feet that smell like vinegar when the Moon is waxing, and smell like Doritos Taco Flavor when the Moon is waning. Also, I want her to play the trombone in an all-domme jazz quintet, and have a twin lesbian sister (but no messin' around, b/c I disapprove of incest. I'm moral like that). Oh, also she must love getting her toes sucked but never have had it done before. And glasses. And an invisible tattoo of an invisible dragon around her left, no I mean right ankle.

Then someone like Barbie could come in once a month and have a public chuckle. Then 635 dudes would instant-reply to her, "Did you read my ad? Will you do my little kink for me? Come down to my far away state across the international border at your own expense for me! Aw, c'mon!" And then she would have another chuckle and come back in a month. And that's it for girl-traffic.

Hm... On second thought, scrap this whole idea. It's bollocks. This site has been around long enough that they've figured out what works and what doesn't.

-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hyperion2424:
Perhaps a "Fantasy Personals" thread may be more appropriate. As long as it's separate, b/c I find the "Any ladies in..." begging threads annoying.

That way, everybody could craft that perfect thing: For example, I need a half-Mesopotamian and half-Babylonian six foot tall girl with size 4 feet that smell like vinegar when the Moon is waxing, and smell like Doritos Taco Flavor when the Moon is waning. Also, I want her to play the trombone in an all-domme jazz quintet, and have a twin lesbian sister (but no messin' around, b/c I disapprove of incest. I'm moral like that). Oh, also she must love getting her toes sucked but never have had it done before. And glasses. And an invisible tattoo of an invisible dragon around her left, no I mean right ankle.

Then someone like Barbie could come in once a month and have a public chuckle. Then 635 dudes would instant-reply to her, "Did you read my ad? Will you do my little kink for me? Come down to my far away state across the international border at your own expense for me! Aw, c'mon!" And then she would have another chuckle and come back in a month. And that's it for girl-traffic.

Hm...On second thought, scrap this whole idea. It's bollocks. This site has been around long enough that they've figured out what works and what doesn't.

-hyp

Ahh, the subtle cry of a cynic. It does work in theory... You're quite right... in practice, it doesn't work at all.

But... hey... it's a nice thought. [Drool]

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey folks, I wasn't trying to be an asshole (just kinda comes naturally). Anywho, if I crossed the humor line into snark, my bad. Apologies to any that was offended. Best wishes to all for Wed.
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

I figured the personals bit the dust for more practical reasons, like inviting more legal scrutiny than the great Wu appreciated (I remember going through a patch without nudity when the political climate was particularly puritanical). I understand the objections to the more amusing posts from our past ("any girls in Muskogee who want to..."), but I know there is demand for entertainers catering to our love of feet from those of us who frequent major metropolitan areas and wish to avoid the vicissitudes of backpage buying. I only question whether there is supply; are women like Janet Mason truly the exception, or are there more models willing to do private sessions (especially if it is "foot only")?
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links