Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » We're Submissives, But. . .

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: We're Submissives, But. . .
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A thought occured to me, recently.
Foot guys are generally considered to be submissive, and that's certainly true with me.
However, when you're massaging a lady's feet, you're calming her, right? You are, in a sense, "taming the beast."
Therefore, it could be said that foot massages can help turn the tables and make a dominant woman submissive and a submissive man dominant.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JungleBoy
Board Regular
Member # 43991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JungleBoy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good point! But don't say it too loud.. damn it. This is our ancient secret!! We let her THINK she is in control, but ... we know better..
Now shush!

Posts: 16 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mum's the word! [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not submissive at all.

-Oz

Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^
Same, I've never considered myself a submissive. Even foot sessioning with dommes, I've always made it clear I'm no submissive.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JungleBoy:
Good point! But don't say it too loud.. damn it. This is our ancient secret!! We let her THINK she is in control, but ... we know better..
Now shush!

Hahaaa! So very true! When they believe they are the ones in control they will also feel the need to reward us every once in a while for our "obedience". So let's reap the benefit boiz and keep those women thinkin they got the upper hand over us humble, yet conniving foot slaves, Hee Hee (it's for the best) [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are right taming the Beast! [Kiss]

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jay the Footman
Major Player
Member # 42837

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jay the Footman   Author's Homepage   Email Jay the Footman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ozkar:
I'm not submissive at all.

-Oz

Yeah me either..... but I'm not knocking the subs out there though.... Mel even does some domination vids on our page http://www.clips4sale.com/37512

but yeah that is something to think about though "taming the beast" by giving a foot massage.

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/37512

Live Chat - http://tinyurl.com/WuFTchat

Posts: 157 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Call it whatever you want, I never really think about it. As long as I'm getting to worship feet. One of my fantasies would be for a woman to demand me in an aggressive way to massage and worship her feet.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not me,

I will never be the submissive type.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like it when my wife is aggressive and dominant. I'm no pushover, but enjoy her aggression, especially when she's using her feet.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
From Hell
Board Regular
Member # 43826

Icon 1 posted      Profile for From Hell     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It would tame the beast, but I wouldn't go as far as to say that the always-submissive guy is now dominant. If he's known to be the doormat for women, then that image sort of stays with him.

Yours Truly

Posts: 26 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
... most women prefer the man to take the lead.

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links