Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Chicago Foot Party

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Chicago Foot Party
idolfan06
Loyal Member
Member # 17021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for idolfan06     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone here gone to a foot party alone?
http://chicago.backpage.com/Domination/chicago-foot-fetish-party-private-party-33/9779031

I really want to go to this one but I gotta admit I'm kinda nervous since my only actual experience with feet is kissing them.. and even that was weird for the girl. Anyway, do you think it would be awkward or...
and is anyone else going to this one?

Posts: 69 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've only ever gone to foot parties alone, though I've never been to the Chicago one (I'm from L.A.). It's a lot more relaxed than you would think. When everyone else there is enjoying themselves with feet, you don't worry about it.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
papo55
Board Regular
Member # 24638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for papo55     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have inquired about this, idolfan06. So i'll see how things turn out and then maybe decide to go. if everything seems right. Would be my first time too.
Posts: 31 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swman
Elite Trooper
Member # 11682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swman   Email swman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
please keep us posted. I'm in the area and if it's legit I know I'd give it a shot

--------------------
Chicago White Sox; Southside till I die

Posts: 432 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
idolfan06
Loyal Member
Member # 17021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for idolfan06     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
swman, (or anyone), could you email this mz veronika from the link I gave you and see if you get a reply? I sent her emails from like three different addresses cuz I kept getting errors.. maybe she thinks they're spam. I'm not getting a reply. But it should be legit.. If I find anything out I'll let you know!
Posts: 69 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Newtoallthis
Board Regular
Member # 30860

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Newtoallthis   Email Newtoallthis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey I saw this thread and gave it a shot here's a reply I got... "Hello,
The parties start at 9 p.m. and last until 2 a.m. there are normally between 6 - 7 models available. There is a door charge to cover the cost of hosting the party and beverages and food are available. There are three rooms for sessions and a basement as well. Sessions are set in 10 minute increments and there is a cost per session. Each session is different pending on what you are looking for and the model. If any of this peaks your interest please send me your number and we can chat about specifics. I am sure you can understand my vagueness in an email. xoxo,Mz. Veronica." I'll be sending a an email back and ill fill u in as I get more info

Posts: 47 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Newtoallthis
Board Regular
Member # 30860

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Newtoallthis   Email Newtoallthis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey I saw this thread and gave it a shot here's a reply I got... "Hello,
The parties start at 9 p.m. and last until 2 a.m. there are normally between 6 - 7 models available. There is a door charge to cover the cost of hosting the party and beverages and food are available. There are three rooms for sessions and a basement as well. Sessions are set in 10 minute increments and there is a cost per session. Each session is different pending on what you are looking for and the model. If any of this peaks your interest please send me your number and we can chat about specifics. I am sure you can understand my vagueness in an email. xoxo,Mz. Veronica." I'll be sending a an email back and ill fill u in as I get more info

Posts: 47 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
idolfan06
Loyal Member
Member # 17021

Is anyone here gonna go? I want to go but it would be cool if there was someone there from the discussion board atleast.. it feels weird just going alone.. idk what to do!
detroitcity4life
Member # 16227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for detroitcity4life   Email detroitcity4life   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did you go to this? How was it? Any future parties planned?
Posts: 1 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
idolfan06
Loyal Member
Member # 17021

I didnt go.. As bad as I wanted to.. Idk, but if u find something out let me know plz!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links