Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » female assistance

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: female assistance
vanster77
Board Regular
Member # 39384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanster77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are there any women that may be able to help my fiance understand my foot fetish better? The power she has over me with just her feet... Don't get me wrong, she loves to have her feet worshipped but she doesn't fully grasp the meaning or the control she has... I believe a better understanding could increase our enjoyment of my insatiable hunger for her feet. If anyone would like to assist you can contact me (us) at vanster77@gmail.com
Thank you

--------------------
DemonVamp

Posts: 17 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jay the Footman
Major Player
Member # 42837

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jay the Footman   Author's Homepage   Email Jay the Footman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you could say..... "you know how most guys get aroused looking at a pair of nice big bare breasts?? We get that same feeling looking at a pair of nice bare feet!" Feet = boobs, to someone with a foot fetish. What do you think? Good explanation?

If she goes... well men have feet too... you can say "and yes, men have boobs too, but I sure as hell don't get turned on looking at man boobs just like I don't get turned on looking at man feet".

It couldn't hurt to say.

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/37512

Live Chat - http://tinyurl.com/WuFTchat

Posts: 157 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanster77
Board Regular
Member # 39384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanster77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really apprecate the reply, Jay and trust me, I've given that exact explanation. She understands on that level, but the female perspective on the subject of her using her feet as a source of sexuality (much as most women use their breasts) still eludes her... she supports and endulges my adoration of her feet, she just doesn't seem to fully understand what a complete turn on they actually are...

--------------------
DemonVamp

Posts: 17 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetplease
Board Regular
Member # 36371

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetplease   Email feetplease   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha sounds like you're having the problem I was with one of my exes. My advice is just show her what they do for you and the advantages in it for her. For example I showed her that hooking up it took a minute or so for me to get rock hard while if I massaged her bare feet or she put them on my crotch or my face and her toes in my mouth, I went from completely soft to rock hard in like 2 seconds and even had some precum to show how turned on I was.

After this, it clicked for her and our sex lives pretty much always involved her feet and she was the one who started always initiating the foot action and she'd also always use her feet to turn me on when we wanted quickies.

I don't think that this is something that explaining it to her will make her get it...you have to show her.

Posts: 40 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanster77
Board Regular
Member # 39384

Thanks for the reply. I guess I will have to show her exactly what her feet do to me. She always gets me rock hard with just the sight of her feet. I'll try the "show and tell" approach with her and see how things go... thanks!

--------------------
DemonVamp

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links