Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » not trying to get kicked off the forum...but ummm....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: not trying to get kicked off the forum...but ummm....
solesearcher77
Elite Trooper
Member # 21607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesearcher77   Email solesearcher77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is going on with the feature models of the month...? I was excited about the 2 chicks from sept and oct...but now its november and they apparently were skipped? Is this usual because I emailed Wu the 1st time I noticed this...and it was because of a storm and life situations...I just wanted to know has been an ongoing thing? Am I supposed to just shut the f#$% up or what? lol...I was really wanted to see them that's all...his feature model of the month is usually pretty good. I really like Princess Cy and all...was just a little bit let down... [Cry]

--------------------
Hip Hop since 1978; Foot fetish since 1981

Posts: 382 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some plans fall through, or maybe they were too busy to fulfill Wu's wishes. Whatever the case, Princess Cy more than makes up for the two we missed out on. [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PrincessCy
Elite Trooper
Member # 16047

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PrincessCy   Author's Homepage   Email PrincessCy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rider Aldebaran:
Whatever the case, Princess Cy more than makes up for the two we missed out on. [Smile]

thanks, Rider [Kiss]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 267 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Some plans fall through, or maybe they were too busy to fulfill Wu's wishes. Whatever the case, Princess Cy more than makes up for the two we missed out on. [Smile]

Second that! [Wink]

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll join those who say Princess Cy's participation more than makes up for the missing images of the other two models. I'm sure that if it's possible, Wu will see to it they are feet-ured at some point in the future. In the meantime, let's appreciate Cy's fab feet!

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Princess Cy post is hot enough to have caused several failures of both the eastern and western power grids. The non-foot-fetish people think it's sunspots, but we know the truth...
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PrincessCy
Elite Trooper
Member # 16047

Icon 10 posted      Profile for PrincessCy   Author's Homepage   Email PrincessCy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hyperion2424:
The Princess Cy post is hot enough to have caused several failures of both the eastern and western power grids. The non-foot-fetish people think it's sunspots, but we know the truth...
-hyp

[Laugh] you're funny

kisses,
Cy

--------------------
 -

Posts: 267 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PrincessCy
Elite Trooper
Member # 16047

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PrincessCy   Author's Homepage   Email PrincessCy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FIASCo:
I'll join those who say Princess Cy's participation more than makes up for the missing images of the other two models. I'm sure that if it's possible, Wu will see to it they are feet-ured at some point in the future. In the meantime, let's appreciate Cy's fab feet!

[Wink] thanks, Fiasco

xoxo

--------------------
 -

PrincessCy
Elite Trooper
Member # 16047

quote:
Originally posted by Mr.SoleLvr:
quote:

Second that! [Wink]
hey Marcus, thanks [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links