Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » They make my feet super smelly, but..

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: They make my feet super smelly, but..
Lix Vixen
Loyal Member
Member # 43237

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lix Vixen   Email Lix Vixen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
UGG boots are horrendously ugly! I'm excited to go new boot shopping this week. What do you guys think of boots that have a) stiletto heels b) wedge heels and c) faux fur?

Thanks!

Posts: 73 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Mule
Major Player
Member # 35514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Mule   Email Mr. Mule   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stiletto heels get my vote!
Posts: 240 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thebestfootlover
Major Player
Member # 4316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thebestfootlover   Email thebestfootlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dread this time of the year but if you're getting boots, make sure your butt looks good in them. i think thats the only plus side of seeing them in the winter
Posts: 106 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've come around to Uggs mostly because of the smell [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You might like these:

http://www.cabelas.com/womens-work-western-casual-boots-bare-traps-boots-elicia-boots-1.shtml?WT.tsrc=CSE&WT.mc_id=Shopzilla&WT.z_mc_id1=1263788&rid=40&mr:referralID=aa7ccae1-1e80- 11e1-9866-001b2166becc

My wife has a pair of these and they make her bottom look terrific. These are stylish and stand up to winter quite well. She also says they are very comfy. I am not a sniffer so I can't comment on that. She and I have an agreement that if she shows up in Uggs it means she wants a divorce. You can do much, much MUCH better than uggs.

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lix Vixen
Loyal Member
Member # 43237

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lix Vixen   Email Lix Vixen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hyperion2424:

She and I have an agreement that if she shows up in Uggs it means she wants a divorce.

[Big Grin]

Yup, I love the ones you posted! She has excellent taste.

Posts: 73 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lix, you have the most amazing toes I've ever seen.

Super super hot.

Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What do feet smell like after being in Uggs? Is it the cheesy smell or the vinegary smell? Something different?
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sol, I haven't been as fortunate to smell feet fresh out of uggs... but I can only imagine they would smell AMAZING!

I crave the scent of stinky funky feet so much. I can imagine a pair wide wide fleshy feet in opaque hose brewing in uggs would be heavenly.

Having said that, the topic is about finding an alternative. I have to say that I think the link posted on here is just the ticket! They look like they can kick up some serious stink.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sol:
What do feet smell like after being in Uggs? Is it the cheesy smell or the vinegary smell? Something different?

Well I mean every woman's scent is different, so they smell like they normally do with - as Kwiksand1 said - a bit of a different tinge to them.

Ballet flats will still always be my preferred, but can't argue with uggies.

[ December 07, 2011, 06:40 PM: Message edited by: Andy-Laa ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links