Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » NYC

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: NYC
derekdj25
Loyal Member
Member # 28718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for derekdj25   Email derekdj25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm gonna be alone in NYC all weekend (this Friday-Tuesday). Does anyone know of a good place to indulge myself with some feet? Looks like there aren't any parties this weekend.
Posts: 57 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.footworshipparties.com/ CHECK IT OUT! Very WORTH IT!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.footpadmodels.com/

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lars:
http://www.footpadmodels.com/

Ok, in the city that does not sleep:

For that particular time period the above site should be available for private sessions..

Also try footfetishpartynyc.com (Tuesday nights)

Unfortunately the very first web site has parties every other Thursday...

The last resort might be the gentlemen's or strip club which I am not that familiar with..

[ December 08, 2011, 11:41 PM: Message edited by: mjl1717 ]

Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
derekdj25
Loyal Member
Member # 28718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for derekdj25   Email derekdj25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys. I didn't realize there were so many options. Wish me luck.
Posts: 57 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
www.gonyc.about.com/od/stripclubs This is a link with info about some of the BEST strip Clubs and their locations in New York City. I frequented the PENTHOUSE club, and it is very good, as are many of the others. Check it out as well! THIS IS NEW YORK CITY GUY....there is NO PLACE in the world with more options, or later options!!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good info Royals!
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Enjoy NYC! Too bad it's not summertime or else I would recommend Central Park or Bryant Park. Always great feet on display!
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow...I was just in NYC...right near Bryant Park...never thought about getting some feet...but in NYC...bet prices are pretty high!
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
derekdj25, please remember to tell us all about your foot sesssion trip to NYC [Smile]

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
derekdj25
Loyal Member
Member # 28718

Not much to report, sorry. I was in NYC for work and it was more work than I thought. Footpadmodels looked good but the timing wasn't right for me. I COULD have arranged my day, but the girls who were working on Friday, didn't really do it for me. There were other girls I saw on that site who I would have bent over backwards to meet up with.

I ended up at Flash Dancer's in midtown, which was ok. There were about 2000 guys there, I had a few drinks, got a few "table" dances, and talked to a bunch of girls who barely spoke English, then walked about about $300 lighter. That's NYC I guess. I was able to have a great hot dog at 3am though!

mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Yes sometimes the timing is not good.
I agree.. Its great when you are attracted to the mistreess..
Wow, I dont really frequent the strip clubs..But 2000 guys is a lot, didnt know it was like that..As crazy as it sounds..Blowing $200 or $300 I think is considered light..For some folks in this metropolitan area..Thanks for the info..

mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

quote:
Originally posted by baalfootish:
Damn, flashdancers was a bad choice. I hate those kinda clubs. Very tame unless you pay 400 to go to the champagne room. U shoulda gone to queens or something to a more relaxed spot. Next time ur in the city go to Scandals, girls there are always cool about letting your lick their feet and suck their toes during a dance.

Thanks.. Good to know! It would be good to know the top 3 stip clubs for us foot guys in the NYC area....

[ December 20, 2011, 02:05 AM: Message edited by: mjl1717 ]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links