Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How to get a footjob

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How to get a footjob
johnrambo
Board Regular
Member # 44134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for johnrambo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guys, new to this site and looking for done help finding woman to give me a nylon footjob, my first ever! Wife just not into it and I really need this fantasy fulfilled. Any ideas on how to meet sexy feet
Posts: 3 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
riker25
Elite Trooper
Member # 31867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for riker25   Email riker25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rambo: I can certainly understand your situation. I went thru the same thing many years ago when i was married to a woman who was not into giving me footjobs.

Over a period of time, I evolved to the point where I make it quite clear to any woman who I get involved with that I am into feet and that footjobs are a required part of the package.

If they find that to be problematic, I'm out of there. At this stage of my life, I will not waste my time with any woman who is not on the same page as me in that regard.

Back in the old days, the options were few and far in between. Now, with the advent on the internet, I have since discovered there are lots of women who are ok with giving footjobs.

As for your circumstance, having a steady girlfriend on the side might not be a good idea, but going to a foot party session or hooking up with a chick in a massage parlor would minimize the chance of getting phone calls while you are in the presence of your wife.

Posts: 253 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcarde
Major Player
Member # 44028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alcarde   Author's Homepage   Email Alcarde   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On the other hand, telling your wife that you want a footjob and even grabbing her feet in your hands and doing it yourself, with her feet, may be the best way to teach her. I don't know about you or other people's wives, but mine wants to make sure I'm happy.

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/alcarde

98% of people think its cool to put a statistic in their sig. If you're one of the 2% that.. Wait, shit.

Posts: 239 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
johnrambo
Board Regular
Member # 44134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for johnrambo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cheers for advice riker. How do find out about foot parties in your local area, don't know if we get much action of that type in Scotland! Failing that, there must be some fort of foot fetish dating site, you know of any?
Posts: 3 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Alcarde:
On the other hand, telling your wife that you want a footjob and even grabbing her feet in your hands and doing it yourself, with her feet, may be the best way to teach her. I don't know about you or other people's wives, but mine wants to make sure I'm happy.

This. Try educating your wife in doing it before going behind her back to find someone else.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
riker25
Elite Trooper
Member # 31867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for riker25   Email riker25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rambo: I would suggest checking out the following websites:

1. Footnight ---- This is the sight that will give you information on foot parties in various cities in the United States & Canada. I believe they do periodic parties in London & other parts of the United Kingdom.

2. The following are two web sights which are for people like ourselves who want to hook up with women who are presumedly into giving footjobs. Foot Fetish Dating & Foot Fetish Community. I have had a lot of responses from women who live in Scotland.

If you have the patience to sift thru the many responses you are sure to get, then you might get fortunate enough to hook up with someone who can satisfy your need for footjobs.

Posts: 253 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Melanie
Major Player
Member # 40802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Melanie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by johnrambo:
Guys, new to this site and looking for done help finding woman to give me a nylon footjob, my first ever! Wife just not into it and I really need this fantasy fulfilled. Any ideas on how to meet sexy feet

You don't need help, all you need is money and someone will perform said service for you.

However WTF? "Wife just not into it". Did you ask? Were you nice about it?

Directly asking your wife for that exact thing works better than, overt indirect B.S.

From a practical perspective FJ's can be tiring on the calf and thigh muscles so maybe it's not the feet but the physical excretion that's hampering the progress there. Also not a very stimulating activity on the female side, just tiring.

--------------------
http://www.goddessmelanie.com/
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/11764
http://blog.goddessmelanie.com/

Posts: 168 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links