Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Good Question For you guys... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Good Question For you guys...
Miss_Stellas_SHP
Loyal Member
Member # 43371

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss_Stellas_SHP   Author's Homepage   Email Miss_Stellas_SHP   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What do you consider big as far as women's feet?

Like, I'm a size 9 US. Sometimes I see that listed as big feet.

What do you guys think?

Posts: 50 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just for conversation sake-probably 10 or bigger. But let me also be very clear that the connotation of "big" for me is not necessarily negative. My wife's best friend is a Womens size 10 and I think her feet are very attractive.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcarde
Major Player
Member # 44028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alcarde   Author's Homepage   Email Alcarde   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with feetluvr. My wife's feet are a size 8 & 1/2. We had a mutual friend with size 10 feet and she thought her feet were big. I'm okay with big feet and small feet.

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/alcarde

98% of people think its cool to put a statistic in their sig. If you're one of the 2% that.. Wait, shit.

Posts: 239 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
Just for conversation sake-probably 10 or bigger. But let me also be very clear that the connotation of "big" for me is not necessarily negative. My wife's best friend is a Womens size 10 and I think her feet are very attractive.

I agree with this trend of thought..
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everybodies different so i doubt there is ever one correct answer since we all view things differently.

Size 7 down is small for me,8-9=average, 10 & up= big but,if you compare womens sizes to mens being 2 sizes smaller than a mens they don't seem that bad at all.
Like i said,that's only my opinion.

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
10 and up is considered big to me. small or big i love them all.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
10 and up

9 and a half if she is short

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
10 and up sounds about right for truly large female feet. With that said, I do think 9 is probably entering territory where they're definitely larger than the average foot. For me, size 9 is when my ears perk up and I probably tend to be twice as interested as otherwise. I'm a big foot fan myself.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Surmene
Major Player
Member # 43593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Surmene     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would say 10 and more is big, but at the same time also the bigger the feet, the more to love however way done.
Posts: 167 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like big feet. The more to cradle in my hands! [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barefoot_maniac
Major Player
Member # 30965

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barefoot_maniac   Author's Homepage   Email barefoot_maniac   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The general consensus is 10 or larger, I totally agree.

--------------------
http://www.photosoffeet.com

Posts: 179 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agreed, 10 & up is on the larger side

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife has size 10's and I love them, foot size does not matter to me. The attraction is the foot, some are smoking hot and some are so-so. So I am sure your feet are great [Smile]
Posts: 3497 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eddi
Elite Trooper
Member # 11744

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eddi   Author's Homepage   Email eddi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
9's not that big, that's my s-i-l size and her feet are great. My best mates wife has size 12 feet now thats big but i love them they smell great.

--------------------
Click to join footfetishperth

Click to join Candid-Feet-Pics-Perth

Posts: 259 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So most agree with 10 and above..
I do not see a lot of 10's.

And I think 11's and 12's are kind of rare unless she is nearly 6 feet tall.
With the average female foot being probably a 7 and a half or 8
9 is on the cusp..

Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links