Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Now that the cold weather is here...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Now that the cold weather is here...
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 10 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now that the cold weather is here and there is absolutely NO feet to be seen aside from on the internet I have gone into what I call "tunnel vision mode" [Eek!]

For example, last evening I was going to go and do some laundry in my apt building. Upstairs lives this hot girl that I have gotten glimpses of her feet in the past but never a realllyyy good look at. Well, when I was on my way out the door she just so happened to be coming down the stairs which pass by my door [Smile] SHE WAS BAREFOOT! [Drool]

It's a small laundry room so I decided hell, its now or never [Big Grin] She went into the room first and she had to switch hers from the washer to the dryer and in doing so has to bend down. BAM! Perfect sole shot! And damn was I not disappointed! I kept making small talk so as to not let her think I was eyefucking the shit out of her [Wink]

So the moral of this post is, now that the feet have "hibernated" so to speak, do you guys find yourselves going to extreme lengths to see the feet? As in say you see a girl that is wearing flip flops or those half ballet flat things in the grocery store would you go up down the aisles just to get a glimpse? That sort of thing.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Even though it's cold here in Detroit, last Friday I saw a cute girl in downtown wearing flip-flops. What a surprise that was. [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss_Stellas_SHP
Loyal Member
Member # 43371

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss_Stellas_SHP   Author's Homepage   Email Miss_Stellas_SHP   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I LOOOOOVVE being in Hawaii...we're sitting in the living room barefoot with the doors and windows open. My feet are a little sweaty from propping them up on our big couch...you know...winter holiday on Oahu!

Mele Kalikimaka!

,Miss Stella

Posts: 50 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We feet guys are always looking for an opportunity in checking out women feet in all seasons. Even though its cold in Reno while out on the street I am wishing and hoping and with an imgination I fantasize about how a sexy looking woman feet look even I can't see them in the winter time.

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
some times it can be great living in Louisiana. the feet are out down here all year round. in my line of work i see them everyday and i get my fill of eyecandy.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Loved hearing about your experience. So neat when that happens and see barefeet unexpectedly.
Being in Florida feet don't go into hiding. In fact, it has been cooler here in the mornings and evenings but great during the day (upper 70s low 80s). One of my favorite sights this time of year is to see a girl wearing jeans, a shirt, and sweatshirt, sweater or jacket and sandals or flip flops on there feet. Keeping those feet showing no matter what the temp.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great topic, now that cold weather is here. I am sad, the beautiful barefeet that were everywhere are now less and less. I do find myself going to great lengths to see more barefeet in public, small talk, looking at crap in store isle of which I have zero interest in. Although I am grateful for those brave soles that still defy the cold and wear open toe shoes or flip flops.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toepher
Major Player
Member # 2592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toepher   Email toepher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if u want to see feet all year n its not my kinda place go to hollister or one of thoes thoes of places, i do alot of work in thoes stores. part of their uniform is flip flops
Posts: 174 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
edelbrock
Elite Trooper
Member # 17055

Icon 1 posted      Profile for edelbrock   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
here in chicago, its not uncommon to hit the bar and see girls in open toes and what not. yeah u dont see feet out like you do during the summer, but you can still expect to catch a glimpse if you hit the bar up.

--------------------
www.joeysfeetgirls.com
Twitter/IG: @joeysfeetgirls

Posts: 260 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One good thing about the colder weather is that there are fewer distractions of bare feet so that you can stay focused and be a good little worker at the office! [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links