Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » will they ever update?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: will they ever update?
Alcarde
Major Player
Member # 44028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alcarde   Author's Homepage   Email Alcarde   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know, I was curious, I know that BHE is taking over old sites and their content, like aaafeet.com, for example, but will they ever update? I think I saw one, I think it was called darkinfatuation.com and it was last updated in 2009 and was asking for about $16 or so for a month subscription. That isn't worth it. Am I wrong to think that when these old and older sites sell to BHE that they should be updated at least once a month? I'm on aaafeet.com and while they have a once a month picture update now, the last video clip, and there are only about 14 on the site, was from 2008. I was just wondering because I like to go to these old sites for their large amount of content and that makes me a happy customer. But, when I'm done looking at everything on there and when there are no updates, what is to keep me from buying a subscription again?

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/alcarde

98% of people think its cool to put a statistic in their sig. If you're one of the 2% that.. Wait, shit.

Posts: 239 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Didn't know BHE was "buying" old sites. Hmm...

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcarde
Major Player
Member # 44028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alcarde   Author's Homepage   Email Alcarde   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, what I meant was that BHE seemed to have offered old sites a new life, hosting them anew. I mean, a site that I always wanted to buy a subscription to, but never did, was feeture.com or lojo productions or whatever it was called back in the late 90's early 2000's. I remember it being a huge hit during its run and then a few years ago, it closed down.

Within this past year, I have seen that it is now hosted by BHE and up and running again. That is the kind of site I like because it should have tons and tons of material and content. But I'm not sure how consistant they are with updates. I talked with BHE not too long ago about getting my old and closed foot site up and hosted by them as well, since the hosting is pretty much free, or at least just a % of the revenue. So, owners of old sites, see it as a new birth to their content.

--------------------

98% of people think its cool to put a statistic in their sig. If you're one of the 2% that.. Wait, shit.

Posts: 239 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a certain nostalgia for old content that I was too young to buy at the time. Are they going to have those old models posing? Nope! They're all in their mid thirties with kids and a husband. But it is cool to get the old stuff before it's gone forever. I still wish I could get my hands on the gatesofeva stuff from a couple of years back.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcarde
Major Player
Member # 44028

oh yeah, I know. The girl from gatesofeva was so much hotter than some of the girls now.

--------------------

NietzscheU
Board Regular
Member # 38423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NietzscheU   Email NietzscheU   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
I still wish I could get my hands on the gatesofeva stuff from a couple of years back.

I think I've seen her stuff still floating about GQ, will get back to you if I stumble upon it again - absolutely sublime.

--------------------
SOLE AFICIONADO

Posts: 21 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm still curious about this chick:

http://clips4sale.com/44993

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links