Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Female feet, getting Bigger?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Female feet, getting Bigger?
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 2 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1239975/Female-feet-getting-larger-size-10s-demand.html

Interesting article about female feet getting larger now..I guess if you're into bigger feet on your women this could be a good thing.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18319 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You sure can see that kids are getting bigger in general.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nothing wrong with size 10's, they are just like smaller feet just more to love. Also, if she takes care of them (pedi's etc...) Then I am all for it.
Posts: 3497 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As long as they don't start looking like clown feet...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh boy oh boy oh boy!!! [Tongue]
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I liked that photo they included.
And yes, I love big feet! [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hopefully women won't turn into a hairy big footed beast like that Kloe Kardashian.

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since people have gotten taller on the average over the past few hundred years so you would just have to assume that women's feet would have to keep up with the rest of them or just look seriously ridiculous with the feet the size of a lotus foot Chinese woman.

Found this on the average height of Americans between ages of 20 to 29 back in 2006:

Men 5'10" Women 5'5"

In the mid 19th Century US the average height for men in the military was 5'7"

Guessing women during that time period would have been probably about 3" shorter on average too.

Source

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
krazyspatula
Major Player
Member # 31300

Icon 1 posted      Profile for krazyspatula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not really a fan of small feet on women anyway.

Men have got bigger heads and faces than women and when ive got some feet in my face i like them to be covering my face, UK size 5+ i prefer.

Posts: 102 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, very interesting article. And size 5 or 6 I usually allocate to smaller feet. I consider my girls feet to be small and she's usually a 5.5 or 6 us. But I've noticed most of the women whom I've worshipped are usually in the 7 -9 size range.

I personally don't mind any foot size so long as the feet are proportioned (don't like feet that look like they were smushed to their current size or look like they were stretched to a larger footsize like a piece of used chewing gum)

And femeninity is huge too. I don't like larger feet when the arch area of the sole is really wide and the feet are too thick because its like brickfeet or dude feet (ew). But if the ball of the foot is wide and plush while the arch area is narrow followed by a big prominent heel, I think this is sexi. I also like smaller feet with meaty soles and high arch, or, smaller feet with that are delicate and slender

Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss_Stellas_SHP
Loyal Member
Member # 43371

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss_Stellas_SHP   Author's Homepage   Email Miss_Stellas_SHP   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There you have it...that explains why I can never find my size in the store. I wear a size 9 US and they are always out!
Posts: 50 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good news for me. Love those big feet with long toes [Smile]
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont mind girls with big feet.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sometimes it's just a matter of perception or perspective.

i've seen alot of guys post pictures of women's feet on the internet and then add a few sizes in order to fuel a mis-directed belief, but these delusions never served to be self-fulfilling prophecies.

feet sizes may just seem bigger to the author when it's possible that less scientific data could hold the real answers.

nowadays, there's alot more foot guys out there with small dicks getting footjobs. I know this for a fact. comparative analysis could explain the thoughts of feet getting bigger.

nobody ever wants to admit to having a small dick, but the truth of the matter is that certain facts are often purposely excluded in order to propogate a fictional belief or fantasy.

I know there are a lot of guys who I've seen (including professionals) who ramp up women's foot sizes just to garner more interest. It's very rare to see internet posters share honest information when it detriments their posts.

Women having smaller feet or guys having smaller dicks can be perceived badly in certain circles. As a result, information could purposely be distorted and often times is, especially in internet posts regarding women's big feet.

The deliberate mis-gauging of measurements are known facts among big feet fans who've monitored big feet posts over the years. they've taught us to always be weary of information provided about women with big feet and often times i've seen viewers do their own research in order to make their determinations.

this is not a dig at the article, but the idea of big feet being closer to home might be more of a fantasy than a reality. reader beware.

[ December 26, 2011, 08:57 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links