Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » in need of a video editing program

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: in need of a video editing program
edelbrock
Elite Trooper
Member # 17055

Icon 1 posted      Profile for edelbrock   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i literally have somewhere around 150 foot videos, ranging from 1 min to 10 mins each, averaging about 4 to 5 mins. im in dire need of a video editor so i can fix the sound and add a watermark/introduction that shows my name so that if/when my vids get copied people still know where to find them.

if you can point me in the right direction great... i dl a bootleg copy of sony vegas but it didnt work on my computer. once i edit the videos i can start posting them on footfetishvidz or xhamster or somewhere that wont get them deleted. i may re open a youtube accnt and try to keep it short and simple just to reconnect with old viewers.

holla atcha boy! im REALLY ready to open up shop!

--------------------
www.joeysfeetgirls.com
Twitter/IG: @joeysfeetgirls

Posts: 260 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you considered buying Final Cut?

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcarde
Major Player
Member # 44028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alcarde   Author's Homepage   Email Alcarde   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
does Final Cut do .mov? I have a camera that takes HD video and quicktime is a joke. I have tried converters and various other freebies to convert the .mov to windows movie maker acceptable formats but they turn out choppy and digitalized. Anyone know of a decent .mov converter that is easy to use?

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/alcarde

98% of people think its cool to put a statistic in their sig. If you're one of the 2% that.. Wait, shit.

Posts: 239 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss_Stellas_SHP
Loyal Member
Member # 43371

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss_Stellas_SHP   Author's Homepage   Email Miss_Stellas_SHP   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah...be choosy of what you buy. I had to get my husband to just go to using my old G4 Powerbook for video editing because you can do just about anything on the apple software that comes stock, and it will look good.
Posts: 50 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Adobe Premier Pro works great!
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, Final Cut can handle .mov file. iMovie is decent, too.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
edelbrock
Elite Trooper
Member # 17055

Icon 1 posted      Profile for edelbrock   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well these files are coming out mpeg4 format. shouldnt have a problem finding any programs to support that. so i have here...

sony vegas
adobe premier pro
final cut

anything else? imma look into these other two products.

--------------------
www.joeysfeetgirls.com

Posts: 260 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Melanie
Major Player
Member # 40802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Melanie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by edelbrock:
i literally have somewhere around 150 foot videos, ranging from 1 min to 10 mins each, averaging about 4 to 5 mins. im in dire need of a video editor so i can fix the sound and add a watermark/introduction that shows my name so that if/when my vids get copied people still know where to find them.

if you can point me in the right direction great... i dl a bootleg copy of sony vegas but it didnt work on my computer. once i edit the videos i can start posting them on footfetishvidz or xhamster or somewhere that wont get them deleted. i may re open a youtube accnt and try to keep it short and simple just to reconnect with old viewers.

holla atcha boy! im REALLY ready to open up shop!

Hey there! I take it from your post you are running Windows and have a DSLR or Handycam that shoots in AVCHD H.264 or Quicktime container either Motion JPG or H.264 (like a Canon 5D)

Since you're not on MAC, Final Cut is something you'd need to buy a whole computer running Mac OS to use. It's cheap now ($299) was $1299 back in the day.

1. You need something that will INGEST your footage correctly transforming it into a less compressed format the editing software can use. VEGAS is bad for this, Vegas takes AVC/H.264 naively but performance is terrible.

2. You want to add watermarks and tags and titles to your videos.

3. You want to encode them for web delivery.

I recommend the following from High To Low price and High to Low technical knowlege.

AVID Media Composer 5.5 - http://avid.com

Thompson Grass Valley EDIUS 6 http://www.grassvalley.com/products/edius_6

Adobe Premiere and After FX CS5
http://www.adobe.com/products/premiere.html

AVID's Pinnacle System
http://www.pinnaclesys.com/PublicSite/us/Products/Consumer+Products/Home+Video/Studio+Family/

FYI. Most watermarking can be done during encoding of the final video, depending on what package you get. Art-cards/titles should probably be done inside the editing software.

-G.Melanie

--------------------
http://www.goddessmelanie.com/
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/11764
http://blog.goddessmelanie.com/

Posts: 168 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*writes this down* Thanks Goddess Melanie!

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This may not be what you're looking for but you might be able to use VIRTUALDUB...it's free, just Google it.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
edelbrock
Elite Trooper
Member # 17055

for the record, the camera im using is from my phone, the samsung epic. recording @ 720p in mpeg 4 format.

--------------------
www.joeysfeetgirls.com

oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm big on Adobe's Premier Pro...and as GM said, After Effects is great for post production work.

CS5 is the latest and is quite pricy. You can still do alot of HD work with CS4...might be available at a lower price.

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fiona McFee
Major Player
Member # 39121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fiona McFee   Author's Homepage   Email Fiona McFee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I use AVS Video Editor - its pretty basic but it does everything you need and it was cheap.

--------------------
~~Fiona's Footjobs~~~~

-

Posts: 184 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links