Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » just tricked my girlfriend

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: just tricked my girlfriend
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Into getting a handjob while massaging her feet! It was awesome..so were at her cousins house all night which she knows bores the hell out of me..so she tells me she give me a jerk when we get home..we get home and as she starts lubing me up she asks if I can massage her feet after(she's been in heels for hours) and I just said why don't I do it now..and she let me.what makes this story good is that she doesn't know about my love for feet..or atleast I don't think she does..anyway.it was good shit

--------------------
feet in my face make me happy

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Melanie
Major Player
Member # 40802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Melanie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why don't you just share your love for feet with her! Seriously! Then you can get that all the time, not just on special accidental occasions. Just make sure to stress that is her feet and her you're in love with.

I'm sure she was giving you the hand work since she did not want to do the whole song and dance for one or another reason, make it easy for her to get you to complete! If she shoves her sweaty foot in your face and it takes 1 minute instead of 5 minutes she'll take it. Trust me. :-).

--------------------
http://www.goddessmelanie.com/
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/11764
http://blog.goddessmelanie.com/

Posts: 168 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea I wouldve said it instantly.

I couldnt imagine being with a chick and not getting to do everything with her feet.She would know instantly.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never flat out said it..but she almost has to know. I ask her to rub her feet in my face on a regular basis, and one time out with our friends she caught me snapping pics of her best friends feet..she kind of brags to people about how I love her feet and kissing them, once one of her friends even said oh like a foot fetish?.so she knows I like feet I just doesn't think she knows that I'm so into them that I joined a footfetishforum( the best one there is btw [Wu] )...but I shohld just flat out tell her maybe that way I can get more foot stuff frequently..and maybe I'll get some pics too

--------------------

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Oh and she's in a sorority..my dream is too get them all to take feet pics but idk how id ask 40 chicks to pose for me lol.

--------------------

Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Odds are, she probably already knows you have a thing for feet. If she's not freaked out by you asking her to rub her feet in your face, then she'll be okay with you sucking on her toes, which, by the way, I would have started doing if I were you getting the handjob the other night. She'll probably be okay with giving you a footjob as well, if that's what you'd like to happen.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, she knows. In fact, I'm not sure *she's* the one who's been tricked...

But congrats, dude! You are her doorway into a crazy, kinky, fun world. Run with that shit!
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL By reading your post, you really didn't trick her. Trust me, she already knew.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Maybe I was the one who got tricked..but who cares feet in face handies rock!

--------------------

Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why don't you guys just tell your girlfriends what you like? Are you really such cowards?
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Melanie
Major Player
Member # 40802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Melanie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by blackmagict34:
... but I shohld just flat out tell her maybe that way I can get more foot stuff frequently..and maybe I'll get some pics too

You should tell her 100%, however make sure you don't neglect her sexual needs. And treat pictures carefully, I've had many a foot guy I've dated carried away and completely turn me off by neglecting my needs and going "bonkers" and taking the foot thing to a next level w/o some cuddling or complements. My feet are attached to the rest of me and connected to my brain. It's easy to get into "trouble territory" with the whole thing.

Oh yeah, trying to get other girls from her club to pose or whatever your ultimate fantasy is will make her jealous and aloof, one hundred percent guaranteed. So Instead of having fun you'll be put through a gauntlet of questions including "what if it was not my feet..." or "do you only like me since I entertain you this way" - a fetish version of "Does this dress make me look fat."

Yes we are insecure too, and need cuddling and TLC, then we give you the feet, shoes or whatever it is that gets you off! No problemo.

My 2 cents.

--------------------
http://www.goddessmelanie.com/
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/11764
http://blog.goddessmelanie.com/

Posts: 168 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Neglecting her needs, sexual and all others would never be a problem.I've never been selfish like that .I think the only reason why I haven't told her about going deeper into the fetish is because I don't know if she would understand and I don't want her responding in the ways you just wrote. Really I want her to enjoy it as much as I do, but I think that will take time before I can do that.and with her friends feet pics yeah I know she wouldn't understand that's its just their feet I like not them, and that it shouldn't make her feel any different..I don't mind not telling her yet id rather ease her into it because I can tell she prob would be a little freaked out if I unloaded it all on her lol

--------------------

Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by blackmagict34:
Neglecting her needs, sexual and all others would never be a problem.I've never been selfish like that .I think the only reason why I haven't told her about going deeper into the fetish is because I don't know if she would understand and I don't want her responding in the ways you just wrote. Really I want her to enjoy it as much as I do, but I think that will take time before I can do that.and with her friends feet pics yeah I know she wouldn't understand that's its just their feet I like not them, and that it shouldn't make her feel any different..I don't mind not telling her yet id rather ease her into it because I can tell she prob would be a little freaked out if I unloaded it all on her lol

If you really aren't neglecting her needs and you're satisfying her on a sexual level, then going further with exploring your foot fetish won't be a problem. You are probably correct about doing it a little at a time. At this point though, it shouldn't be a problem to suck on her toes if she is putting her feet in your face. Just don't forget to treat your foot fetish as perfectly normal and not a big deal. The more comfortable you are with it, the more comfortable she'll be with it. If toe sucking becomes a turn on for her, then a footjob probably isn't too far in the future.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In principle, I agree with Melanie -- be honest, don't myopically pay attention to a woman's feet, and make reasonable attempts to satisfy your girl's needs.

However, that said, the way I'm reading this thread, one of the core underlying messages is basically erotic indulgence (whether it be a footjob, foot worship, handjob, etc.) is a reward - a treat - given to men by a women for "good behavior."

Hang out at my cousin's house and you get a handjob. Put me on a pedestal (i.e. lower my degree of insecurity) and I'll let you do whatever you want with my feet, shoes, etc.

That sounds like a recipe for failure.

Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links