Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Wizards of Waverly Place Feet scene

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wizards of Waverly Place Feet scene
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sure you guys keep up with your daily Disney shows like the wizards of waverly place starring the ever attractive Selena gomez. Moments ago I was flipping channels and I left it for some reason on the Disney channel. The reason being the mother of Selena gomez is played by none other than Maria Canals-Barrera, now if u don't know who she is, she's a sexy Latina actress From my beautiful city of Miami, FL that has appeared in numerous shows in the past and movies not to mention she also did the voice acting as She-Hulk in MVC3. I've always had an attraction for her and I always wanted to see what her feet look like. In the show she is always wearing sexy heels exposing her lovely toes and I always get a Mega-Boner, well my dreams became a reality. In the episode Selena gomez and her friend are trapped in a cinderella like fairy tale and some guy is running around with a glass slipper trying to find his princess and bride to be. The climax is when he arrives at the house Maria Canals claims she is the woman with the glass slipper I will prove it, she removes one of her heels and "BAM" the sexiest most sofest tanest most wrinkled scrunched soles n toes that you will ever see! In that brief moment my heart stopped and my boner ripped a hole in my jeans on how fucking sexy her feet looked and the best part is that the guy begins to smell her feet..I fucking came like an ox. Phew! Well if anyone else saw what I saw then please comment back or help me find that same picture because I want it as my default pic on wus. [Big Grin] [Jerkoff]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
papo55
Board Regular
Member # 24638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for papo55     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah that lady is foxy. Will look out for that episode. The girl that plays Harper is cute too.
Posts: 31 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen that episode twice. Thank goodness my son loves that show. Her arch was so beautiful to look at, as was the rest of her foot.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Kwiksand1:
LOL!
I saw this with the kids and my wife in the room... she and I kept making eye contact and then she said out loud to the kids "Ew! That's disgusting" while giving me the sexy eyes....

Lmao! My girl did the same thing to me last nite watching it. You can actually look up the episode on YouTube, just type Harperella and boom it's their. [Smile]
tyvianc
Elite Trooper
Member # 40624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyvianc   Author's Homepage   Email tyvianc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you remember what the episode name was, because they have a slew of episodes on netflix and I'm trying to find it so I can see what you meant.
Posts: 469 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by tyvianc:
Do you remember what the episode name was, because they have a slew of episodes on netflix and I'm trying to find it so I can see what you meant.

Yeah just look up Harperella and that's it. [Smile]
papo55
Board Regular
Member # 24638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for papo55     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
check out 'Marathon Helper' toward the end for some distant but nice shots of Harper's feet and soles.
Posts: 31 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XODLIRV
Elite Trooper
Member # 44247

Icon 1 posted      Profile for XODLIRV   Author's Homepage   Email XODLIRV   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A bit off-topic, but have you ever noticed how many of the moms on those banal Disney Channel sitcoms have huge hooters? Must be to keep the dads watching with the kids interested. Maria Canals-Barrera on Wizards; Leigh-Allyn Baker on Good Luck Charlie; Anita Barone on Shake It Up. It's udderly ridiculous. They'd keep me more interested with more sole scenes (the flashback episode of Good Luck Charlie, showing Charlie's birth, has some great ones of L-AB!)
Posts: 262 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by XODLIRV:
A bit off-topic, but have you ever noticed how many of the moms on those banal Disney Channel sitcoms have huge hooters?

The well-endowed Lisa Lisa from Cult Jam used to star as Tiana's mom on the show of the same name.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ever watch the Sprout Channel at night? One word: Nina and her flats. Well, okay, four words, but the host, Nina, does some yoga stuff and the camera cuts to her feet when she slips off her shoes. She's just cute as a button, she is.

Here's a link, scroll way down to the middle for pics.

http://www.fark.com/comments/5723828/If-youre-an-adult-there-is-no-shame-in-admiting-youre-a-fan-of-Yo-Gabba-Gabba-Its-pretty-much-a-Flaming-Lips-concert-for-kids

Apparently she has a large online following of dad fans who have too much time on their hands.

Naturally, all this begs the question of why little kids are up late at night watching TV instead of in bed, but we'll just skip over that for now.

-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links