Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Special K Commercial (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Special K Commercial
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, what does a cereal have to do with feet? [Smile]
Last night, I saw an ad for Special K. It features multiple shots of female feet on scales--really great!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet!
Assuming they're all shot by the same director you have to wonder if he doesn't have a thing for feet.

[ January 03, 2012, 08:16 AM: Message edited by: feetluvr ]

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
STLFOOTLOVER
Loyal Member
Member # 42987

Icon 1 posted      Profile for STLFOOTLOVER   Email STLFOOTLOVER   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah i saw it too. some great pedicures there. i tried finding a link to no avail.
Posts: 53 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw that also. Fantastic feet with nice pedicures.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL!! seen it for the first time today, couldn't keep my eyes off the TV, wanted to see all the pretty feet, i am so glad they were womens.

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent commercial got it on my TIVO. Actually went out and got some of the cereal.
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by domitilo:
Excellent commercial got it on my TIVO. Actually went out and got some of the cereal.

All right, feet in their commercial made a sale! [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Right now, my favorite Special K commercial features a brunette who's daydreamin' about chocolate!
Not only is she gorgeous, but her feet are nice & WIDE!!!!! [Mmm]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysMgGFY1-WU

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Late 90's I think...there was this great Special K advertisement...where it had a woman get out of a swiming pool and it gets a closeup of her walking and then the 'K' formed with her foot curved and her leg formed the angled part of the K.

I think it was even in some print adverts like that with the foot very well shown

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also saw this commercial maybe a week ago i also remember the old commercial you describe oneagain where the angle of her leg forms the K in Special K.

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The first Special K commercial that I saw was in the mid-eighties and it was all legs & feet. Really sexy. For years after that, the Special K ads had legs & bare feet - I always looked forward to them.

I do recall the "K" formation derived from the legs; I think that came earlier, maybe latter eighties.

Anyway, it was damn near wank-worthy material if I'd had a computor back then.

[ January 01, 2012, 05:16 AM: Message edited by: Toetapper ]

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dicky5
Loyal Member
Member # 10026

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dicky5     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a lot of marketing towards women involves bare feet. book covers especially. i guess the point is to convey a feeling of comfort
Posts: 75 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swman
Elite Trooper
Member # 11682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swman   Email swman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bored so I thought Id see if I could find any of those commercials Dont think I found those but damn Special K digs on sexy chicks being barefoot heres my favorite http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAX3vOtCrGU&feature=related love the shot of her foot at the end

These two are pretty good too, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-m87bNiQOrA&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doHMssKNnt0 good shots of legs

--------------------
Chicago White Sox; Southside till I die

Posts: 432 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swman
Elite Trooper
Member # 11682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swman   Email swman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh and heres the commercial I think this thread started from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_57mdXiEks

--------------------
Chicago White Sox; Southside till I die

Posts: 432 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcarde
Major Player
Member # 44028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alcarde   Author's Homepage   Email Alcarde   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw the commercial a night while in the bed with the wife and we were both watching it. I turned to her and said, thats a great commercial.

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/alcarde

98% of people think its cool to put a statistic in their sig. If you're one of the 2% that.. Wait, shit.

Posts: 239 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links