Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Backpages Miracle (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Backpages Miracle
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^^^^
Well said Sir.

I agree with you.I am not feeling the situation either.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
larrrr
Major Player
Member # 42092

Icon 1 posted      Profile for larrrr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have to look at it this simply, she's making 75 bucks an hour to be massaged. If I was paying a lady that much and not getting off, I'd surely expect her to have an overloving personality toward me and go out of her way to spruce up the sessions. If I were you I'd go for kissing her soles and work my way up to sucking her toes if she didn't pull her foot away. Then I would look her in the eyes and say, "baby now that I've massaged your feet, let me heal them with my kisses" and say it in a real passionate way. If she enjoys that, you may really be on to something. Congrats though.
Posts: 206 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AlTheFootLover
Board Regular
Member # 43864

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AlTheFootLover   Author's Homepage   Email AlTheFootLover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your right tyvlanc. There is nothing more to this situation other then money and how much i'm willing to fork over for getting an hour of fun. Which given the fact I found this on backpage and considering how secretive this is I have to look at this for what it is. I was cheated this last time and I don't care what she says i'm not going back. I mean she's got a customer base and she wants everyone to come back especially me since i'm doing all the work here. And being the go with the flow nice guy of course i'll believe whatever she says! I think i'm going to for what it's worth remember the sessions for what they were and move on. This has been an on going theme in my life which was reflected in my original post. Because of my anxitieties and shyness and other personal feelings about myself I get myself thinking and feeling that i'm not desirable or worth much. Well you know you can only tell yourself that so much but sooner or later those sexual feelings catch up with you. Everyone needs some form of release and I go down this path and ultimately regret it later. I don't want my next foot expierence or any expierence to be done in this manner. I need to figure out and fix what i'm doing and why i'm doing it and make sure the next story I post on here involves someone who's into it into me and doesn't demand money at the end of our time together [Smile] .
Posts: 24 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats good for you Al.

I have worked with a ton of models and I definitely dictate what I want and control the situation.If I dont like the situation or model I have no problem kicking them the fuck out or not paying.Remember you are in control and its almost always about the money when you contact people in situations like those.

Also make sure its known what you want and what they are willing to do.

I could never pay money to massage someone or their feet.You could get alot more for the money you spent.Backpage is just to expensive for me and I have never trusted it.

Thats just me tho.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JZ Wand
Loyal Member
Member # 36398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JZ Wand     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You were getting played by a pro.

No big deal because you have somewhat recognized this now.

First, no you are not a bad person.

You are just in a position that doesn't give you access to feet when and how you want so unfortunately you are left having to pay for it.

I myself have never been there but I dont look down on anyone that has.

The next step was for her to go shoe shopping with you while she gets you to buy her shoes she likes.
Then you were going to have to pay for more sessions to worship her feet in the shoes you already freaking paid for.

Consider yourself lucky that you have avoided that.

Regarding what to do next I would actually go back to the same place but see if you can have a session with a different girl.

It will piss the first girl off to no end (even pros are possessive) and this time you might actually get some value for your $$$!

Posts: 62 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skaramunga
Major Player
Member # 11914

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skaramunga     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are NOT a bad person.

You are doing what THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS of guys have already done (which is pay for something sex related).

Think about it man...are you any worse than any politician, famous actor, or public figure that has been caught and exposed publicly for committing similar acts like these?

Actually, what you are doing is pretty tame compared to some of the other stuff people out there are doing.

I can understand how you feel though especially since it's the first time...that "newbie" feeling will eventually go away and you will learn more and become better at it as you have more experiences under your belt.

Only thing I would recommend is to iron out the money part of the encounter right in the beginning...before the session starts!

First question; I want to do A B C. Are you willing to do that?

Good!

Second question; How much for A B C?

Third question; How much time do I get?

And you take it from there...don't go into the session then at the end of it have her name the price...she will throw out any number and then what?

You have to treat it like a business transaction because that's her frame of mind so you have to be on the same page.

Other than that, good story.

Posts: 161 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links