Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Which site should I join now??

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Which site should I join now??
tyvianc
Elite Trooper
Member # 40624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyvianc   Author's Homepage   Email tyvianc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Need a little help people. I'm actually undecided as to what foot site I should join. I haven't been to footsie tootsie or feet fair, or even soles of silk. Well I will take any suggestions as long as wrinkled soles and scrunched soles are involved.
Posts: 469 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If your looking for staright shots of bare toes and soles..soles of silk is my recomendation.I think patrick does a great freakin job at gettin super close ups of the girls..oh and all the girls are gorgeous.

--------------------
feet in my face make me happy

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyvianc
Elite Trooper
Member # 40624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyvianc   Author's Homepage   Email tyvianc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Black, for the suggestion.
Posts: 469 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think my clipstore would be great for you.I have some amazing videos of women and their soles.Alot of wrinkled sole videos especially.

Over 80 models and 1350 clips of soles upclose.

www.clips4sale.com/39867

-Dash

[ January 04, 2012, 06:38 AM: Message edited by: ddash1985 ]

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcarde
Major Player
Member # 44028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alcarde   Author's Homepage   Email Alcarde   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Soles of silk is good for soles, of course. Also, removetheshoes, was a site I tried a few months back and there are a lot of everyday looking girls showing lots of soles. AAAfeet.com also had a lot of soles.

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/alcarde

98% of people think its cool to put a statistic in their sig. If you're one of the 2% that.. Wait, shit.

Posts: 239 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
all the sites mentioned are great! Give one a shot!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All three you mentioned are great, obviously. If you're looking for wrinkled/scrunched soles, though, I'd suggest taking a look at either Nor Cal Feet or Virgin Pink Soles as well. Both of those are more focused on scrunched soles.
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyvianc
Elite Trooper
Member # 40624

Thanks to all of you that made suggestions for me. I'm sure by this weekend I will let everyone know just which one I joined.
larrrr
Major Player
Member # 42092

Icon 1 posted      Profile for larrrr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The last one I had a strong urge to join was Phillyfootworhip.
Posts: 206 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NietzscheU
Board Regular
Member # 38423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NietzscheU   Email NietzscheU   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by larrrr:
The last one I had a strong urge to join was Phillyfootworhip.

If only it wasn't for the guy with the salamander's tongue... anyone discover why he gets on girl's feet like that? Seriously if only he used his mouth like a normal human being the site would be ten times more appealing!

--------------------
SOLE AFICIONADO

Posts: 21 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol harsh..salamander?

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18319 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NietzscheU:
if only he used his mouth like a normal human being...

lol, at least the guy licks with dignity though... as opposed to letting his tongue and mouth succumb to her feet like some sort of freak.

[ January 17, 2012, 02:05 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lordsoysauce
Major Player
Member # 2193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lordsoysauce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can understand the need to pick and choose, especially if you're limiting yourself to a budget.

Personally, I tend to stick to multi-model sites, because I know they will be around longer than most boyfriend/girlfriend deals. I personally enjoy good, clean fun and high-quality photos, so my recommendations are Soles of Silk and Footsietootsies. And if I had to recommend a solo-model site, it would probably be Princess Mackayla.

In general, try to look for sites that strike a balance of three things: A decent guest section to draw you in, a niche that you like, and a reasonable monthly fee.

Posts: 242 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LoveWrinkles
Board Regular
Member # 38014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LoveWrinkles   Email LoveWrinkles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agreed all the sites mentioned above are great. I want to add feetfair.com, californiabeachfeet.com footfetishdaily.com, allyoucanfeet.com and footnight.com. Check these sites out.
Posts: 41 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links