Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Florida Cold Snap

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Florida Cold Snap
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 2 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just wanted to let you northerners know that the fact that you can't keep your cold air up there does not deter the flip-flop and sandal wearing down here. 25 degrees in West Central Florida this morning. Walked into Dunkin Donuts and standing at the counter was a high school girl wearing a a shirt and sweatshirt, jeans and white flip-flops. She had gorgeous feet and a red and silver pedicure. Unfortunately she was grabbing her purchases and heading out the door or I would have snapped some candids.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh very nice, would've loved to have seen some candids of her feet, Hee Hee!

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gotta love Florida women, it's below 60degrees and my girl is always out in flip-flops! Lol the girls down here don't care they just love showing off their toes. [Wink]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links