Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Only one foot siting of the new year and I was ready to puke afterwards

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Only one foot siting of the new year and I was ready to puke afterwards
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 9 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Weather has been mild here in Texas, but all the women seem to be wearing closed shoes and boots in my area. Yesterday weather was really nice almost up to the 70s and I was eating Chinese food with the family. Sitting in our booth minding my own business in my chowmein the Mrs. whispers over to me to look at the lady's feet in flip flops a table over.

I look over and its basically a 250 lb trailer park broad with big ugly faded green prison style tattoos on her ankles, and dried skin around her feet and soles stained green and brown from who knows what. Maybe it was leprosy. I wasn't going to ask to find out.

Anyway my wife just laughed to herself as I managed to finish my food and try not to accidentaly catch a glance over at the train wreck.

My dick and balls crawled up into my stomach to hide.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry to hear about your "close encounter" of the ugly kind.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn. Made me want to puke hearing that story.

Would love to hear more about your co-worker though.

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, its times like that that makes me question my FF! Then in walks a hot blonde with killer peds and the balance is restored! [Big Grin]

Yes, Do tell about the co worker...any other juicy details? [Smile]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funny you guys should mention her. I just told her today that my wife tried to cure me of my foot fetish and relayed the little story from last night nights events to her with the "elephantine woman."

She then got all excited and started talking feet again. Said that she developed her foot fetish even though when she was back in school she was mostly dealing with injured feet of other girls in sports. You know, missing toe nails, fractures, athlete's foot, etc. as she was wrapping them, ice packs, and so on.

Anyway she also said that her mom taught her to be "sandal ready" at all times and ever since she was 10 she always kept her feet immaculate with a fresh pedicure just in case of an emergency.

There you go. Nothing juicy but interesting.

--------------------

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Someone is gonna say it sooooooo I may as well, pics? I'm sure she wouldn't mind [Big Grin]
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By the way, how was the cat?

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
My dick and balls crawled up into my stomach to hide.

[Laugh] [Mmm]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Lmao! Fuckin A!
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Someone is gonna say it sooooooo I may as well, pics? I'm sure she wouldn't mind [Big Grin]

I know for a fact that she would be very open to it. As I said though I ain't going to risk anything taking pics of my employee's feet.

If she ever leaves though I'll pencil her in for a Kodak moment.

--------------------

bluetoelover
unregistered

Ahhhhhh I didn't realize you are her boss! Yeah, tread very carefully on that one. Candid pic perhaps?? [Big Grin]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links