Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Hey guys, one more question for you

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hey guys, one more question for you
kalagilac
Board Regular
Member # 26328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kalagilac     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys, whatsup?

This forum might not be the correct place to post this, so apologies if that is the case.

A few weeks ago I posted asking whether or not I was losing my foot fetish. I know now that was not the case. But with your help I realized that other things were going on. And you all may remember how that girl ended up stringing me along for a bit.

The truth is, that has been happening a lot lately. For the first time in my life, I'm meeting lots of women, and having encounters with them. The thing that has me confused is that, I seem to keep meeting women who don't want anything more than that. Even when I tell them straight up, that I'm not really into one night stands, that is what inevitably ends up happening. I've even been straight up lied to.

I hope I don't come across as whiny, but I wanted to talk to you all about this because of the great advice I received last time. I'm looking for wisdom here, because I want to learn and grow from all this, and figure out how to avoid a lot of the mistakes that I've made. I don't want to become afraid or mistrustful of women, and miss out on a good opportunity. Its not like a take a look at a girl and say 'ok I want her to be my girlfriend' or anything. Im not that clingy/weird. But I must admit that these one night stands leave me a little hollow, and I would like to learn how to avoid that.

Sorry this is a little unorganized, and I just realized I haven't actually 'asked' a question. But I'm hoping to maybe get a discussion going. Like I said, your responses last time really helped get my mind going and made me take a hard look at myself to see whats going on.

- Kalagilac

Posts: 25 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where you are meeting these women and how you are approaching them may be the answer to this, so called problem, or issue. Every person is a unique individual, and shouldn't be lumped into a broad category. If one woman lies or deceives, it doesn't mean all women will. It is not corny or clingy to have open, somewhat honest communication with a woman. If you are being your true real self, and not putting on an act, chances are, that you will get more of what you want. You will meet a different kind of woman more often than not, at church, a super-market, the park, than you will at a club or bar. Introductions and blind dates through friends, is sometimes the best way to meet a quality woman. Most importantly, the less phoney and dishonest you are, your chances to be better served in the long-run improves drastically. It is nice to have what many guys call GAME, having a big smile, able to BS well, know how to compliment and flatter a woman, know how to dress and speak well, know how to laugh at yourself, know how to show confidence, and know how to be a GOOD GUY who knows how to be a BAD GUY.......all that helps.....BUT, if you really like a girl, there is nothing better than showing her YOUR PASSION, and having HONEST OPEN COMMUNICATION with her.....and you will get MORE of what you TRULY WANT!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fiona McFee
Major Player
Member # 39121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fiona McFee   Author's Homepage   Email Fiona McFee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know how to not have 'just one night stands'? Don't sleep with her right away. Seriously, if you want more from someone, that's the easiest thing to do... you'll find out really quickly if she's interested in more than a romp.

--------------------
~~Fiona's Footjobs~~~~

-

Posts: 184 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links