Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Modern Family Foot Fetish talk

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Modern Family Foot Fetish talk
toesuckerforever
Loyal Member
Member # 21311

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuckerforever     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey fellow foot lovers!

Any Modern Family watchers catch the last episode? Haley and Gloria go to the salon to get a mani/pedi, and Gloria comments on Haley's pedicure. Haley then mentions that a guy at her school is into her feet, and Gloria told her to be careful because it gets creepy fast [Cry]

but during the credits, there's an awesome scene where Haley sends a pic of her feet to her bf [Wink]

Posts: 59 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuckerforever
Loyal Member
Member # 21311

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuckerforever     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
indeed it is!
Posts: 59 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm very happy she is so open minded to this at the end. This type of early acceptance is great news for the those foot fetishists who are just learning about their distinctions in life! [Confused] [Jerkoff] [Eek!] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SDfootlover
Major Player
Member # 43254

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SDfootlover   Email SDfootlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My jaw dropped at the last scene. My hats off to the writers for not ending it on the they're all creepy line.
Posts: 126 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SDfootlove
My hats off to the writers for not ending it on the they're all creepy line. [/QB]

Ditto
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For the life of me I can't understand what was "good" about the foot fetish talk. It completely degraded us and made us all out to be creepy pervs once again. This type of shit makes me mad...not appreciative.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fXt5EbN3Oc for those who are interested.
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think they did a fairly balanced representation actually, considering it wasn't the focus of the episode. In their thirty-second treatment of foot-fetishism, they got their laughs AND demonstrated the "old" and "new" perception of fetishism (or "experienced" and "naive" if you want to be a dick about it [Smile] ).
I was amused.

Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like how it's all put together and lightly spoke of. Kudos

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
screwhead20
All Pro Poster
Member # 16242

Icon 1 posted      Profile for screwhead20   Author's Homepage   Email screwhead20   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome.. I love foot fetish references in Tv show.. The writers did good on this one

--------------------
https://prettypedicures.tumblr.com

https://instagram.com/pretty__pedis/

https://twitter.com/Prettypedis

https://www.facebook.com/BigToeLovers

Posts: 588 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah I didn't see it to be all that bad actually. It's a fair reaction by the younger sister at the end of the clip to be like "what the fuck???" when Sarah asks her to take a pic of her feet(because they look fat from that angle lol).

Hopefully they continue on with that part of the storyline next episode [Big Grin]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never seen the show, but I know it is popular and many people watch it, so I had no idea who the characters were. I did know Sofia Vergara was on the show. Wish I saw her feet and I hope in real life she doesn't think feet are creepy. Hopefully the show will relay the message that it's not creepy and it is ok to send your bf pictures of your feet, lol.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jay the Footman
Major Player
Member # 42837

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jay the Footman   Author's Homepage   Email Jay the Footman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, this is good news. Good news for us. I'm going to watch the clip.

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/37512

Live Chat - http://tinyurl.com/WuFTchat

Posts: 157 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
papo55
Board Regular
Member # 24638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for papo55     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First time i ever seen any scene from this show and gotta say I think Sarah is insanely cute. i have always liked Sofia, but thought she looked better some years back. There is an episode of 'Half & Half' (mid 2000s i think) where DeeDee (real name?) is dating a guy with a foot fetish. She actually dated the guy before, but the foot thing was too much for her so she left him. There are some nice scenes with DDs toes and soles getting rubbed and kissed, but by the end of the show she dumped the guy again for the same reason. And while it was humorous to watch, it also fell into the usual 'creepy' things that 'feet guys' do; smell the girls shoes, take quick pics of ladies in full public view of everyone, comments referring to feet, etc. Not saying that foot guys don't do these things, but it did not end as good as this Modern Family episode for the foot lovers out there. And you still got those idiots out there that think if a guy is into feet, he's into feet in general. Dumb-asses!
Posts: 31 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks for the clip, now i dont have to watch the show

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links