Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Old Car Commercial

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Old Car Commercial
Below the Ankles
Major Player
Member # 33795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Below the Ankles   Email Below the Ankles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend and I were recently talking about commercials we found memorable and I mentioned an old car commercial with a little foot scene on it. I'm curious if any of you guys remember this one, from a few years ago.

It's Christmas morning, and the husband and wife are sitting across from each other opening gifts. The husband opens a little box with keys in it, and looks confused, so the wife grabs his nose with her toes and gives a sort of -- what's the word for it -- she scrunches her nose and grins as she turns his head toward the window with her foot, where a new car is wrapped with a bow. I always remembered that one, obviously.

Anybody else remember that one? And do you have other commercials featuring feet that you remember?

--------------------
Foot Sniffers Local 151

Posts: 200 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't remember that one and pretty sure I would have if I had seen it. Had to be written or produced by a guy with a foot fetish.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't say I do, but I do recall when I was a kid Bridgestone had a commercial about their line of tires and in the commercial one scene shows a young cute blond girl with her hair short wearing black shirt and black dress pants posing her aborable wrinkled soles on top of a tire. [Wink]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Having given it a bunch of thought - scouring my memory - this one completely slipped by me.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheSoleMates
Member # 28971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheSoleMates   Author's Homepage   Email TheSoleMates   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't say I've seen this commercial. I really want to see it now.
Posts: 1562 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links